Name a super hero or villain/anti-hero that you dont like AT ALL but people fw for some reason

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor can be dope when he’s written well, like in the Walt Simonson run in the 80s. That was one of the best comic runs ever in Marvel history.

To answer the question though, I generally get tired of people dismissing Superman, Leonardo, Reed Richards, Cyclops, Captain America, etc. as corny because they want EVERYONE to be grimy antiheroes.

Bonus points if they never read any comics and are only going off their rose colored memories of the cartoons.

Anti heroes are cool, but when everyone is written to be that type of character, it gets old. Every character’s not meant to be that.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Thor can be dope when he’s written well, like in the Walt Simonson run in the 80s. That was one of the best comic runs ever in Marvel history.

To answer the question though, I generally get tired of people dismissing Superman, Leonardo, Reed Richards, Cyclops, Captain America, etc. as corny because they want EVERYONE to be grimy antiheroes.

Bonus points if they never read any comics and are only going their rose colored memories of the cartoons.

Anti heroes are cool, but when everyone is written to be that type of character, it gets old. Every character’s not meant to be that.
agree…add in the evil Superman trend too

Daps
trunks

i get the appeal of future trunks and how he showed up with the sword, the character is supposed to be cool and is what i'd relate to on paper

but as a kid i just never liked any other version of the character, esp when hes a kid with the bowl cut:manny: could've been my reaction to how other kids were hyping the character tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trunks

i get the appeal of future trunks and how he showed up with the sword, the character is supposed to be cool and is what i'd relate to on paper

but as a kid i just never liked any other version of the character, esp when hes a kid with the bowl cut:manny: could've been my reaction to how other kids were hyping the character tho

Yeah, Future Trunks >>>> any other version.

I'm gonna get negged for this opinion, but here goes.
I don't hate Vegeta--he's an interesting and entertaining character with some of the GOAT moments in DBZ... but if we're keeping it a stack dude was more trouble than he was worth after Namek.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Krillin - enough said

Penni Parker: legit can’t stand this anime c*nt in a western story. Why df is she so damn popular??! Go watch Evangelion or Macross if you otaku nerds wanna see schools girls driving mechas :pacspit:

Mother’s Milk: the moral voice and makes the dumbest decisions. Doesn’t have what it takes to get dirty like the rest of the crew.

Falcon: neutered superhero sidekick bytch

Batman - selfish white privileged (thanks Frank) prick can’t kill the Joker to save Gothamite lives and be done with it but he’s being held by the hand of God (editorial)

All the Robins

Wolverine - tries too hard to be badass and edgy and has no character growth for damn me 50 years. Diddo for Punisher (non Max Punisher)

Storm - victim of terrible writing during the divorce but still a shyt character overall with no character development

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I’m bored so here’s my mcu unpopular opinions. Part 1
  1. I hate how the mcu made Hawkeye, and War Machine lame. They’re comic counterparts are dope af.
  2. Speaking of Rhodey…Cheadle was a poor replacement for the character. Howard had way more charisma than Cheadle, and had more chemistry with RDJ.
  3. Black Widow should’ve had her Russian accent. It’s literally part of her character.
  4. Black Widow maybe does the same moves. But she had some of the dopest fight scenes in the mcu.
  5. Majority of them mcu shows are either. Just mediocre to straight up garbage lol. And their last episodes are always horrible.
  6. Loki and that Nick Fury show. Literally butchered both characters.
  7. Mike Colter made a horrible Luke Cage.
  8. Jon Bernthal was a great Punisher. But dude was only The Punisher for DD season 2. And like the 1st 2min of his show. After that they made him into a genetic action hero smh.
  9. Hank Pym should’ve been the MCU’s ant man. But marvel p*ssyed out because of one comic panel smh.
  10. The MCU’s Spider-Man trilogy is wack.
  11. Only a few mcu movies are rewatchable.

Last edited:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Frieza. OVERRATED! Peaked at Namek saga and never should have been brought back after being murked by Trunks. And then DBS gives this excuse of him being a prodigy and giving him not one but 2 new forms! Cell > Frieza.

Other mentions:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Mr Freeze

Oh and let me add Jiren to the list.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Bonus points if they never read any comics and are only going off their rose colored memories of the cartoons.

A lot of posters started to read comics in the 90s and never grew out of that immature rebellious teenage mentality. :yeshrug:

People diss Superman because they never read any of his good stories. They have that "Marvel is Good, DC is bad" preconception and never try to expand outside of these edgy Wolverine/Punisher types that stagnate and get exposed by the likes of Captain America on a regular basis as crash dummies to their emotions and senseless killings.