Name a super hero or villain/anti-hero that you dont like AT ALL but people fw for some reason

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Personally, I gotta go with Thor for real. Dude is a white supremacists wet dream and quite frankly, boring as fukk. Ive really tried to get into some of his comics but I dont like nothing about dude. His rogues gallery is wack af imo, from Loki and Hella to Malekith, Gorr, Surt, Ymir Enchantress I dont like NONE of them mfers and I hate the whole "hear ye I am the son of Odin" shyt he does in his dialogue. Marvels Hercules is a better mythological character to me. Also he was alot more tolerable in the movies, but then in Love and Thunder he was a full blown clown :dahell:

And my final gripe being that hes supposedly Marvels answer to Superman when Marvel has FIVE other DOPE Superman pastiche/inspired characters that could take that place with BETTER origins:

Hyperion - Super Alien raised as a warrior by his father

Sentry - Split personality powerhouse that could be the worlds greatest hero or threat

Gladiator - Another tank that gets stronger the more confidence he has in himself, thats cool af

Blue Marvel - a powerful story about 1960s discrimination and how that could affect the most powerful person on the planet

Wonder Man - started out literally as an S tier threat villain and then switched over to the Avengers

Thor is a lazy fukking character, its just Norse mythology with Superman tropes but they got this cac all up in the videos

Nerd rant over/

Edit: I also hate that 1980s babysitting movie with the lil cac girl thats obsessed with Thor :pacspit: Thor is my Rosario Dawson :scusthov:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Reed Richards :yeshrug:

Before I read a few FF comics I totally agreed with you but the fact that hes a complete abusive douchebag/cuck alongside with being literally the greatest scientific mind in the Marvel-verse and as arrogant as you'd expect someone of that pedigree to be... idk it made him more of an interesting read to me (pun intended) Bro is so obsessed with science and being number one he literally could give a fukk about his family at times :mjlol:

He was caca in Multiverse of Madness though :scusthov:

Superman

Let the negs flow through me

No no I hear you, used to be in my top 3 heroes OAT and the Death of Superman Arc is one I could remember impacting me as a kid. But his comics are hit or miss as fukk. If its not something dealing with Darkseid, Doomsday, Zod or some other theat like Brainiac coming to town Idc. Lex fukking sucks outside of the DCAU and like 80 percent of Superman stories, whether comics, cartoons or movies come back to fukking Lex Luthor :camby:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
oh.

DEFINITELY The Joker. Can't say I hate every writer's version of the character, but a good 90% of the time

Jokers great but I DEFINITELY have Joker fatigue. Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Court of Owls and Slade aka DeathStroke should definitely be higher on dangerous enemies list than some deranged clown. But Im still a fan, hes my favorite of the OG Bat villains, Riddler coming in 2nd.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Before I read a few FF comics I totally agreed with you but the fact that hes a complete abusive douchebag/cuck alongside with being literally the greatest scientific mind in the Marvel-verse and as arrogant as you'd expect someone of that pedigree to be... idk it made him more of an interesting read to me (pun intended) Bro is so obsessed with science and being number one he literally could give a fukk about his family at times :mjlol:

:camby:
I feel you. I thought he was bland. Then, upon realizing who his character actually is, I stopped thinking he was beige and... now I just hate his character. He's responsible for why his family ended up the way it did and his hubris just cannot let him give a fukk like he should.
Doom being a better parent to his daughter than he is will never not make me laugh. It's fukking Doom, and Reed can't even outparent them.

I think it's fitting they gave him the exact punishment he deserved. His son is more powerful than... basically every human at all, and his daughter is canonically one of the top three smartest characters in Marvel, and clearly noted as having him beat.

His penance is, for all his wanting to be the best, he will eternally be known as just the father of either one of his kids because they've both surpassed him in ways he can't overcome.

Fitting in Ultimate he was a THE villain. He probably should be.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Superman

Let the negs flow through me
This thread was basically made for him. He's the first well known superhero so I'll cut him some slack, but he's extremely boring and I might even go as far as saying "everyone" doesn't fukk with him given how bad his games are, how infrequently we get Superman animated shows, and how bad his movies are.

Dude is boring as fukk he's only weak against magic and kryptonite. Boring. At least with someone like Spiderman or batman you know a well timed and aimed bullet will take them out. With Superman you have to make a special bullet, or you've got to be a high level wizard or some shyt.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I feel you. I thought he was bland. Then, upon realizing who his character actually is, I stopped thinking he was beige and... now I just hate his character. He's responsible for why his family ended up the way it did and his hubris just cannot let him give a fukk like he should.
Doom being a better parent to his daughter than he is will never not make me laugh. It's fukking Doom, and Reed can't even outparent them.

I think it's fitting they gave him the exact punishment he deserved. His son is more powerful than... basically every human at all, and his daughter is canonically one of the top three smartest characters in Marvel, and clearly noted as having him beat.

His penance is, for all his wanting to be the best, he will eternally be known as just the father of either one of his kids because they've both surpassed him in ways he can't overcome.

• Fitting in Ultimate he was a THE villain. He probably should be.

The scolding Doom gave Reed over Valeria had me dying, basically said you aint shyt and once again I have to save the day because of your incompetence :dead: Victor was HOT that day. Doom is the fukking GOAT breh Idc I agree they should have Reed as a villain. Suits him better.