NULL
220px-Fighters_Megamix_Coverart.png

220px-GH_front_cover.jpg

220px-Suikoden_3.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

FIghter's Megamix was a classic and remained for many years a way to settle bets between me, my dad and my brother. Its one of my favorite games period.

maxresdefault.jpg

The amountc of ppl I talked to who don't remember the besst FF pisses me off

FOH. :mjlol: XII is hot as garbagio. Woulda been salvageable if they got rid of Vaan and Penelo. That plot is nonsense too.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
FIghter's Megamix was a classic and remained for many years a way to settle bets between me, my dad and my brother. Its one of my favorite games period.

FOH. :mjlol: XII is hot as garbagio. Woulda been salvageable if they got rid of Vaan and Penelo. That plot is nonsense too.

Its the best gameplay tho :ufdup:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Nah. Ivalice is the goat Final Fantasy world, and the level design is top notch. The gambit system takes some getting used to, but is very good once you get the hang of it. I guess the story is somewhat hard to follow, but not much more than 7 thru 10's storylines. Never understood the Vaan/Penelo hate tho.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I remember Journeyman Project Turbo, it came with a Packard Bell computer the fam got in 95. Dying used to scare the fukk out of me as a kid :merchant: I remember Megarace also cuz I borrowed it off a friend when we used to swap PC games.

What yall know bout these tho
Hunter_Hunted_cover.jpg

163349-cybergladiators-windows-front-cover.png
Had the demo discs for both of those.

Damn I miss Sierra.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
220px-Adventrisingbox.jpg

Game had some good ideas but it was a buggy and incomplete mess. It was supposed to be a trilogy but they released this is such a terrible state that even if they could get a second game out no one would want to play it.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I had this console but I was too young too remember what games I played on it. It was called Amstrad and apparently it was only sold in Europe and they only sold 29k before it was discontinued. My dad must've bought this in a bargain bin.

2880px-Amstrad-GX4000-Console-Set.jpg