Name a game you’re pretty sure no one else on The Coli has played

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
220px-Bruce_Lee_-_Quest_of_the_Dragon_Coverart.png

Another trash ass disappointment.
I had this....NEVER been so pissed after a purchase. Easily one of the most disappointing releases of all time.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hoshigami.jpg

Don't know if I posted this, but this game lowkey felt better than anything that wanted to be FF Tactics but wasn't, Disgea included.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this fukking game....expect no mercy. i was going to an electronic store looking for atomic bomberman, and they didnt have it, so one of the clerks sold me on expect no mercy. saying if i like mortal kombat, id like this.

well... look at this cheap shyt

metal arms was too damn good for this world.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Ivalice is the goat Final Fantasy world, and the level design is top notch. The gambit system takes some getting used to, but is very good once you get the hang of it. I guess the story is somewhat hard to follow, but not much more than 7 thru 10's storylines. Never understood the Vaan/Penelo hate tho.

I actually really like PLAYING XII its when you have to listen to anything that makes it dumb as hell. Which for an RPG can ruin a good game.

Also, Vaan is a pointless protagonist. He's got the thinnest of connections to the main plot, he and Penelo are just tagalongs who add nothing to the world. It would been better to just make it about Basch or Balthier and call it a day.

And the level design is "okay", its high point is probably the Great Crystal...which is basically Via Purifico.

But the battle system is on point. I can't put that on it.