Name a game you’re pretty sure no one else on The Coli has played

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It was this one game I used to have the demo disc for a loooong time ago... it was an early Japanese 3D shooter computer game with a female main character, the game had a Ghost In The Shell type of style in general. From what I remember it was actually pretty good :ehh: no idea what it was called though

EDIT: Oh shyt I found it lmao it was this one

Oni_Coverart.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Was about to post the X360 version of this. :francis:

Had a backup game on standby though:win::
6689-fighting-force-playstation-front-cover.jpg

If anybody played the demo that doesn`t count :birdman:

I still got my copy of this bad ass game. Me and my younger bro when he was in single digits used to kill this shyt. Game had us all hyped for the sequel when we read about it in Gameinformer or whatever. I remember buying that shyt at the one local game shop we had at the time and leaving it home for him to play since he ain't had school that day.

Came home and met him in my room looking like :stopitslime: I tried asking him what the issue is, he just dropped the controller and tell me to spend an hour with it....and I did.:mjcry: shyt was tragically bad. The first one could do with a remaster, though. shyt was flames.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
220px-Voodoo_Vince_US_front.jpg

I've been talking about this game forever and I always bring it up whenever the talk about Videogame soundtracks come into question. The platformer in and of itself wasn't anything TOO special, but the character was decent and the music was superb. It's out now on Xone with the remastered version which still holds up. Good shyt.

250px-GitarooMan.jpg

The last great Rhythm game to be made in that era for the ps2. If you liked/loved Parappa this game should have been the SECOND game you jumped on around that time, since it was it's own game but featured and eclectic mix of different genres pulled off with a more proficient mechanic system that was easy enough to use but took some time to master with more difficult songs/higher difficulties. shyt had Dub, Neo Classical shred, Synth Jazz, Flamenco.....fukkING GAME WAS FLAMES! Still got my copy...still play this Umjammer Lammy to this day.

220px-UmJammer_Lammy_Coverart.png

The "Sequel" to Parappa the Rapper 2 was marketed as such, but wasn't really which made this game even more weirder when it launched back in the day, 'cause some folks felt like Parappa would be included (He was in a sense, but you had to beat the game) in some shape or form, but this just happens to be the universe he is in and introduced a new character. Now, Story/character aside, these games are made to be beat within an hour so there isn't much in way of showcasing shyt other than the music/tracks.....and the music in this shyt was just as catchy as Parappa 1 while featuring the same mechanics you were accustomed to but always questioned but still loved. It being Guitar/Rock oriented turned some folk off, especially black folk who i knew fukked with Parappa but always brought this back to me within a week like "Here, I'm good." but this game was awesome and should have sold more.

Plus the bonus section where all the stages are remixed with Parappa was damn near a game in and of itself. shyt was dope.

256px-Revolution.png

No one really played it and the few that did, wish they hadn't. This game is horrible. This game is so horrible, it hurts. This is like a Shareware version of Street Fighter called "Road Brawls" with generic characters and 8-bit Hadookens on a 32 bit console. Guitar Hero 1 and 2 featured covers of famous songs because at the time they didn't have the budget/confidence to start going after the licenced versions when this era of rhythm games with instruments came out.

However, this piece of shyt came out WELL the success and rise of Guitar Hero/Rockband where bands/labels were more than willing to lend their music to games (fukk you Jimmy Page and Led Zepellin.) so it was way easier to attain than back in the day. Nah, these fools chucked some horrible covers in and had some of the worst looking character models this side of Guitar Hero 3.

Look at this shyt. What's even more hard to believe is that this is from the same publisher that made so many legendary Rhythm games that are sought after and played to this DAY, including the Legendary GuitarFreaks....and they churn out this? I think I actually sold this game to Gamestop for like 12 cents and stole a magazine 'cause I had to get SOMETHING for it. shyt was trash.

!!e!UntQEGM~$(KGrHqV,!hEE0gg7CBHtBNP3eddsIQ~~_1.JPG

You ever played Powerstone? I did. I loved Powerstone. STill waiting for it to make it's way towards current gen in the form of a remaster/reboot or somethin', but the game is awesome. This tried to be like Powestone, but in the most banal, generic fashion conceivable. The characters were flimsy and weird, the story was cookie cutter, the combat pales heavily if you ever played Powerstone. It was a bad game.

But I still played and beat it cause back then we had little to no games to play so....yeah.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It was this one game I used to have the demo disc for a loooong time ago... it was an early Japanese 3D shooter computer game with a female main character, the game had a Ghost In The Shell type of style in general. From what I remember it was actually pretty good :ehh: no idea what it was called though

EDIT: Oh shyt I found it lmao it was this one

Oni_Coverart.jpg

Rockstar should reboot this IP.