Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
-Gandalf led the company to the Misty Mountains with the intent of using the Eagles. Saruman thwarted this plan by causing the avalanche and thus the Fellowship was force to retreat into Moria where Gandalf met his fate with a Balrog.

Gandalf’s parting words to the Fellowship as he was hanging onto the cliff (no pun):
a4641f298d112b980368ebc73339fa20.gif

“fly” as in use the Eagles, not run. The Balrog had already fallen into the abyss before Gandalf. No need to run anymore.

-Helga Pataki’s mother was an alcoholic and her father was abusive. The gang’s 5th grade teacher Mr Simmons was gay.

-Grandpa calling Arnold “shortman” was not a nickname. Shortman is his actual last name.

useless info: Most of the kids on Hey Arnold also voiced characters on Recess. Also once the kid who voiced Arnold Shortman voice changed, the show creators decided to keep him on the show and created the character of Wolfgang for him

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if this counts but…

Humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrials. Mixing indigenous earth DNA with their DNA to make humans.

Also we are not the first civilization on Earth. If the planet is 4 Billion+ years old we are not the first “intelligent” life on Earth. The Egyptians knew this.

The major religions don’t acknowledge this because it would fukk up their whole industry.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don’t know if this counts but…

Humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrials. Mixing indigenous earth DNA with their DNA to make humans.

Also we are not the first civilization on Earth. If the planet is 4 Billion+ years old we are not the first “intelligent” life on Earth. The Egyptians knew this.

The major religions don’t acknowledge this because it would fukk up their whole industry.
I suppose all of that can be possible but what proof do you have?