Name a conspiracy theory u actually believe

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
The bridge that Biggies homie Gutta threw kids over, it has been hidden from the public for years @Orbital-Fetus

r1yVvGh.jpg

located in Brookline, MA

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

So are you trying to imply all experiments are sinister. Because people conduct experiments all over the world and NASA do them in space.

I just said I believe terrestrial and extra terrestrial experiments happen take place in the poles. :yeshrug: Your imagination can take you as far as you want to go or it could just be some soil samples :shaq:

:hubie:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said I believe terrestrial and extra terrestrial experiments happen take place in the poles. :yeshrug: Your imagination can take you as far as you want to go or it could just be some soil samples :shaq:

It is not a secret people do this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mattress Firm is a money-laundering scheme.

I believe that the COVID vaccines magnetizes the human body, but the effect remains dormant until you come into contact with your companion 5G tower. The purpose? Hands Across America won't fail this time in a magnetized society.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Hasn’t that already been proven?
Probably, but it's still a conspiracy in the sense that most people, Black or white, will say we're *solely* from the other side of the ocean thousands of miles away instead of giving us our proper claim to this land that we've been on for hundreds to thousands of years :manny:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it’s a secret about whose tech they may or may not be using…and the reasoning behind why they don’t want regular folks up there.

Then you got to say that
Saying people conduct experiments at certain locations is broad as hell

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mattress Firm is a money-laundering scheme.

I believe that the COVID vaccines magnetizes the human body, but the effect remains dormant until you come into contact with your companion 5G tower. The purpose? Hands Across America won't fail this time in a magnetized society.
This here has convinced me to never get vaccinated. Ain't no hand holding happening across here.

tenor.gif