Nah, this needs its own thread: The Unknown History of Latino Lynchings

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Real talk @Flexo Rodriguez was this brought up in your family growing up? Growing up I was obviously told about lynchings and other fukked up shyt done to black people on this scale, was it like that in your home?

Although it shouldn't surprise me, this shyt is news to me.

My pops is the one who taught me about shyt like this. He got me interested in learning your history and he taught me about the lynchings, but how white people were doing it to blacks. He didn't know about this shyt. He also taught me not to trust white people period though, cause first chance they get they will fukk you over, end quote.

If only blacks would put as much effort into aligning with other blacks instead of with other races....smh. OP, foh with this post.

FOH with this shyt too, breh, no one told you to read this shyt, dont like it get the fukk out

:camby:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
My pops is the one who taught me about shyt like this. He got me interested in learning your history and he taught me about the lynchings, but how white people were doing it to blacks. He didn't know about this shyt. He also taught me not to trust white people period though, cause first chance they get they will fukk you over, end quote.

FOH with this shyt too, breh, no one told you to read this shyt, dont like it get the fukk out

:camby:
Props to your pops. My dad didn't teach me shyt so this was all self taught. I'm still learning obviously but the more I learn, the more I wish I didn't.

ignorance is bliss.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukked up but this and mistreatment in general certainly was/is more widespread with blacks

The history of the white man truly is vile though, it seems like they have blood on their hands with almost all non-European peoples
the Irish no that hate to breh.

thedon3305

Rookie
Daps
Researchers estimate 597 Mexicans were lynched between 1848 and 1928. Mexicans were lynched at a rate of 27.4 per 100,000 of population between 1880 and 1930. This statistic was second only to that of the African American community, which endured an average of 37.1 per 100,000 of population during that period. Between 1848 and 1879, Mexicans were lynched at an unprecedented rate of 473 per 100,000 of population.

Particularly in the West, minorities such as Chinese and East Indian immigrants, Native Americans, and Mexicans were also lynching victims. The lynching of Mexicans andMexican Americans in the Southwest was long overlooked in American history, when attention was focused on treatment of African Americans in the South. The Tuskegee Institute, which kept the most complete records, noted the victims as simply black or white. Mexican, Chinese, and Native American lynching victims were recorded as white.

:ohhh:

Internet is a scarey place.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That was their own land and they were treated like that.

fukking savages

:smh:
That's why I trip when people complain about the all the Mexicans that are in states from Texas to Cali. Most people are so ignorant of history they don't even kno these states used to be Mexico. A lot of Mexicans were already there

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
now we all can communicate, this forum is a prime example....and now we can spread knowledge to all the sleeping ppl
All bullshyt aside, you're 100% right. They can't control the narrative on the internet, the history will never be overlooked again. Peep the shyt that's happening in Texas with the textbooks, they can't do that shyt anymore. That is the one gleaming sense of hope that there's an end date to this supremacy. Even though the shyt gets clowned by some, things like Hidden Colors help awaken people as well.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That's why I trip when people complain about the all the Mexicans that are in states from Texas to Cali. Most people are so ignorant of history they don't even kno these states used to be Mexico. A lot of Mexicans were already there
Church :banderas:

An imaginary line has been redrawn and all of a sudden, these people don't belong in their fukking ancestral homeland anymore? fukk outta here with that nonsense, Amerikkka.