neg me if you love white women
Daps
Lynching+of+Holmes+and+Thurmond,+San+Jose,+1933.jpg

:hmm:
lil dikk vatos :umad:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Flexo refreshing this thread every 5 seconds ole bu bu but what about us ass.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
That's interesting.
So do you (or irish people in general) not identify as a white person because your use of 'their' confused me.
And Britain? Or are you saying Anglo-Saxons and Celts are different people.

I'm white obviously but celts and Anglo Saxons are entirely different. We have entirely different cultures.

To quote one of my favourite songs.

"We're not British we're not Saxon we're not English, we're irish and its proud we are to be."

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
i been wit a few chicks from dominica and they was pretty white skinned. jus wanted to bring tht up since you :camby: dominicn republic in the other thread

aint wanna neg you tho
i didnt :camby: it nikkas always confuse the two thats why. and those girls were prolly carib indians or mxed with carib like some of my family :yeshrug:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I agree. The internet has fukked up a lot of their schemes and exploits.

gotta disagree. they invented the internet and now it controls everything.

it aint fckin sh!t up for them
Damn this is fukked up. Why do they try so hard to be white?

that aint every mexican breh cmon. some know better, others dont.

we all pray to a white jesus so whos fault is that?

also @Flexo Rodriguez , i had learned years back that something like 3 in every 5 cowboys was mexican or black

so there were like vigilante groups of ex-slaves and tejanos who teamed up and used to deathsquad those rednecks

first instance of latinos and blacks teamin up together on the west coast. years later the government would plot and scheme
on all the first settlements and towns of all blacks and mexicans and destroy them.

the tejanos and the men of black wallstreet used to trade on the border of texas/oklahoma

its a shame when i see blacks vilifying latinos and latinos vilifying blacks right back.

though i am latino/hispanic/sp!c/etc it falls on me to do the math and educate others around me.

not easy when we took the british raj conceptualization of the caste and its now applied worldwide

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Are you Hispanic?

Also @Slang Dussain Ali did you really dap this fukk shyt?

For every video of a Latino doing stuff like this, I could show you 10 of Latinos being racist towards Blacks or 20 of Whites being "down for the cause". I guess Whites are allies now and there's a White-Black coalition right according to your logic? :mjlol:

It means nothing. Good for that specific Hispanic who tore down those flags and RIP to all the brown people lynched but kill this Black-Brown coalition garbage.

Don't know what I dapped but, I think at times we go too hard on hispanics. Are some of them racist...no doubt. But as long as they aren't white it's about even.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Thread starter and other coli hispanics should show this to all the mexicans/south americans who be on that:mjpls:

Already on it... :myman:

my grandpa was part of the bracero program and he told my pops all of that racist shii that was happening back then :mjcry:

I was just thinking... would anyone from LA be down to meet up and possibly start a Black and Brown Coli Coalition? Imagine what we would be able to do achieve if we united :ohlawd:... fighting for our rights side by side and being more effective :ohlawd:... it'll be a rough start but once people see us working with each other, the rest will soon follow...

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Don't know what I dapped but, I think at times we go too hard on hispanics. Are some of them racist...no doubt. But as long as they aren't white it's about even.

Don't even pay attention to him, he already on his fukk mexican steeze and goes at another who doesn't agree that every race should die shyt/

my grandpa was part of the bracero program and he told my pops all of that racist shii that was happening back then :mjcry:

I was just thinking... would anyone from LA be down to meet up and possibly start a Black and Brown Coli Coalition? Imagine what we would be able to do achieve if we united :ohlawd:... fighting for our rights side by side and being more effective :ohlawd:... it'll be a rough start but once people see us working with each other, the rest will soon follow...

That shyt would be dope breh

900x900px-LL-55c1ff07_dap-o.gif

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What specific rights you mean?