N64: Name a Next Gen that I ain't Influenced

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
add jet force and that pretty much the only good games
thanks for proving my point, now should i post a list of all the good psx games and compare?:ld:
You said there were 10 good games and 5 obscure ones. I named 15 games that were received well and are known by most gamers.

PlayStation is obviously the better system.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
In terms of pure enjoyment for the best titles, the N64 was vastly superior to the PSX.

A great PSX game will have u playing for a couple of hours before cutting it off...

A great N64 game will have u playing for hours and hours and hours and hours and...well u get the point. :win:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
PSX was a trash and inferior system. shyt was poorly constructed and had shytty load times. The shyt had madden so nikkas will over hype it, but when it came to quality games the pickings were few and FAR inbetween.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
In terms of pure enjoyment for the best titles, the N64 was vastly superior to the PSX.

A great PSX game will have u playing for a couple of hours before cutting it off...

A great N64 game will have u playing for hours and hours and hours and hours and...well u get the point. :win:
just stop it, the psx and ps2 are probably two of the top 3 consoles of all time. The game library takes a nasty shyt all over the n64 and any nintendo console released since.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You said there were 10 good games and 5 obscure ones. I named 15 games that were received well and are known by most gamers.

PlayStation is obviously the better system.

i wasnt being literal breh:aicmon:

^__^

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just stop it, the psx and ps2 are probably two of the top 3 consoles of all time. The game library takes a nasty shyt all over the n64 and any nintendo console released since.

the library as a whole was way better for the PSX, but when it comes down to the best of the best, imma still go with the 64.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

thats cause a good n64 game was a rarity, gotta play as much as you can, dont know when there might be another one :heh:

you couldnt just play one psx game, too many classics:youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GoldenEye and then PERFECT DARK came in and i lost my damn mind with that game :ahh:

The wrestling games will never be the same again since n64 not even close to this day and thats SAD :smh:

wcw revenge
wwf wrestlemania
wwf no mercy

good god between them and goldeneye and perfect dark I HAD NO DAMN LIFE LITERALLY :popcorn:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GoldenEye and then PERFECT DARK came in and i lost my damn mind with that game :ahh:

The wrestling games will never be the same again since n64 not even close to this day and thats SAD :smh:

wcw revenge
wwf wrestlemania
wwf no mercy

good god between them and goldeneye and perfect dark I HAD NO DAMN LIFE LITERALLY :popcorn:

thats my thing those games was good but no matter how many friends you had shyt gets repetitive and boring. also I still had my n64 for those times I wanted to play those games

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

Quality over quantity breh.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:heh:

Straight denial. Sony was a newcomer in the game with the clearly inferior and ATE Nintendo
dog i was a straight nintendo fan boy as a youngin, i mean snes over sega, 64 over psx(denial:to:), had gamecube before i had ps2 and xbox:bryan:

i dont understand how anybody can look back in hindsight and say 64 was a great system,:skip:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
thats my thing those games was good but no matter how many friends you had shyt gets repetitive and boring. also I still had my n64 for those times I wanted to play those games

i can respect that but in my case never boring just lack of sleep :snooze: