N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
rocafella was already trying to sign up philly artists. there wouldn't have even been a state property if major figgas & phillys most wanted didn't turn down the rocafella offers. they were the groups that were really buzzin at the time. rocafella was too cheap, and those groups had better offers. prolly the same reason sauce money & jaz-o didn't sign. all those state property guys were either unknown or guys that were only known to people that's deep into the philly rap scene. that's how they were able to sign all them for next-to-nothing.

beans was making a name, but he wasn't THAT dude. i mean, he would've eventually become that, but he wasn't big like that yet. and he wouldn't have even met jay if most wanted didn't have him tag-along when they went up to rocafella.
an jay still ran with most wanted & figgas' styles, btw.

well peedi done already cosigned all the major stuff oschino was saying about beans.
shoot, a lot of the stuff was common knowledge out here from jump. nobody from philly is gonna cosign beans on this breh. its just a matter of who comes out and cosigns oschino and who sits in silence.

heres the thing cannon; beans has no authority to respect. but he wants to try to throw his wait around.
Fam I never said Beans was right about anything. I said as far as clarity goes. I believe the overall stories from Peedi and Sparks cause there's not as much malice and ego behind it. Also. Regardless of who Beans was as far as name goes in the beginning. nikka was better than everyone in Philly's Most Wanted and Major Figgas overall imo. Major Figgas is debatable tho. And that's just cause of Gillie and Liva.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:ohhh: so the shyt is an East Coast thing after all.

yea

when my pops was coming up, they used to call it LICK.

Houston just gets the credit because they stamped it as part of their culture. lol. that's not something I want to take credit for anyway.

Fam I never said Beans was right about anything. I said as far as clarity goes. I believe the overall stories from Peedi and Sparks cause there's not as much malice and ego behind it. Also. Regardless of who Beans was as far as name goes in the beginning. nikka was better than everyone in Philly's Most Wanted and Major Figgas overall imo. Major Figgas is debatable tho. And that's just cause of Gillie and Liva.

that's cool.

I'm just saying beans didn't put the roc up on philly. they were already trying to sign up a gang of philly acts before they even knew who beans was. and like my man said, everybody was getting deals in philly at the time.

if anybody put jay on, it might've been charli Baltimore. I mean, after all, she was affiliated with the figgas. prolly around the time jay stabbed Un.:laugh:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
yea

Houston just gets the credit because they stamped it as part of their culture. lol. that's not something I want to take credit for anyway.

that's cool.

I'm just saying beans didn't put the roc up on philly. they were already trying to sign up a gang of philly acts before they even knew who beans was. and like my man said, everybody was getting deals in philly at the time.

if anybody put jay on, it might've been charli Baltimore. I mean, after all, she was affiliated with the figgas. prolly around the time jay stabbed Un.:laugh:
Sigel was featured on Vol. 2. Un was stabbed right before Vol. 3

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Sigel was featured on Vol. 2. Un was stabbed right before Vol. 3

yea that was just a cheap joke on my part homie.

a cheap joke but a joke nonetheless.

I always laugh at jay scoopin up Charli after biggie died. reminds me of the beginning of the "aint no nikka" video.:laugh:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate:

*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

No lacking in these Ecoli court streets
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
yea

that's cool.

Yup. And Dutch & Spade were signed before Beans. They were signed in like '97. I was still in HS when I was seeing ads for Who are Dutch & Spade/Charli Baltimore etc. Cass was signed in like '98 as well...Eve was already signed. Philly was poppin before Beans got signed. Being with Jay elevated Beans status but EVERYONE thought, no...knew Spade was the best spitter out of that generation

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Peedi album could've been a classic.

trying to think of a tracklist for Peedi's unofficial album:

Fall Back Remix (Feat. Freeway)
Temporary Relief
G.A.M.E
Got To Have It
Unload
Everything I Love (Feat. Freeway)
Weed & Cocaine (Feat. Freeway)
One For Peedi

know i'm missing a lot more

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

This video makes so much more sense now. And Oschino was 100% correct. The clothes come out of their budget that they have to pay back, so they should be able to take what they want just like they are allowed to eat all the catering that they want. And O is the only one raising the issue. Can't say he's wrong for that...

Therht

Pro
Daps
Can anyone put me on this Butter Knife rapper Oschino talmbout

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
video added :blessed: just watched the currency ep and that was HI-LARIOUS nore stay probing for that controversy you know them probe questions is coming when his voice gets real low then he hits the blunt real smoove with the leo stare:leostare: