N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
I think oschino was saying that he woke up around when they did the "think its a game" video. that's 2001. its hard to tell tho. I couldn't make it out thru all the hootin' & hollerin, and I was tired of rewinding by that point. and I know neef buck was always :hmm::hmm: about that chit.

Chris and Neef always seem to gloss over the SP & Rocafella drama in interviews, but they always sent shots in the verses (Neef on Tough Luv, Chris on Criminal Background & Chris on Promised Land). In a way I can understand it. Chris seems like he is still working with Sigel and he has an upcoming project. Neef recently put out FDM 8 and he has all of the SP members on a song. Talking about the show money does make them look bad, but I would at least confirm Oschino's side of the story like Peedi did. I hope they end up on the Doggie Diamonds podcast. Drink Champs is great, but Nore loses his train of thought too much.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ NORE trying to make Peedi seem like a drug addict:

Peedi: "So back in the Rocafella Days...."
NORE: "You was on that Angel Dust right?"
Peedi: "WHAT?! Noo.. I NEVER smoked that shyt... Anyways back to my story,
Nore: "How does it feel being on PCP tho"
:russ::russ:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate:

*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

Y'all desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle ain't getting no mercy just cuz Gayme raped yo dusty ass, one foot in the grave sounding ass baby daddy worst than them prison nikkaz used to
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ NORE trying to make Peedi seem like a drug addict:

Peedi: "So back in the Rocafella Days...."
NORE: "You was on that Angel Dust right?"
Peedi: "WHAT?! Noo.. I NEVER smoked that shyt... Anyways back to my story,
Nore: "How does it feel being on PCP tho"
:russ::russ:
peedi is a drug addict tho and did used to smoke mad pcp

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate:

*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

If waiting for me to take my foot off these Struggle stans neck cop some Snickers & prepare to be disappointed