N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
that's beans. of course beans is beans.
I'm talking about them as a whole. all of them wouldn't have still been getting in trouble like that if the rap money was right.

so basically, youre saying that oschino is wrong for exposing beans of stealing money from him & the other state prop members?
and then oschino is wrong again for not sitting back and keeping his mouth shut while beans lied about doing it, talked down about the crew, and lied about other things on top of that?

yea shame on oschino breh.:comeon:

beans was the frontman. that about it.

I'm not even sure if beans dropped the hottest chit during those state property years. '01-04.
imo, a lot of beans best stuff was pre-SP. i prolly bumped beans more when he was doing songs with murda mil & major figgas/most wanted. then of course stuff with jay & bleek.

you could argue that he didn't drop the hottest album or underground chit thru that SP era.
he def wasn't the face of most of their hits.

overall, i think beans was the best of the bunch, but in terms of that state property era, i cant crown him as the "king chit".
Nah fam reread what I wrote. I said there's nothing wrong with him airing out Beans for lying about the stealing money shyt. But the OTHER shyt that has nothing to do with that is what my issue is. I feel like if he has an issue with the nikka about that. What's the point of all the extra shyt? But O been O for years tho so I guess it is what it is. Both of them nikka's come off like some hardheaded street nikkas. Prolly why they can't get along. Lol. And during the State Prop era. I feel like Freeway and Peedi had the best music overall. Beans best album was the B Coming and The Roc already broke up by then. Also speaking of that. Oschino saying that he was the only one who went wit Dame seems false as hell. For one. Based off what Peedi said about Dame putting Beans on the phone when Peedi didn't wanna sign. And The B Coming was on DDMG I believe. I gotta check my album case. Beans was runnin wit Dame heavy during the B Coming era.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's beans. of course beans is beans.
I'm talking about them as a whole. all of them wouldn't have still been getting in trouble like that if the rap money was right.

so basically, youre saying that oschino is wrong for exposing beans of stealing money from him & the other state prop members?
and then oschino is wrong again for not sitting back and keeping his mouth shut while beans lied about doing it, talked down about the crew, and lied about other things on top of that?

yea shame on oschino breh.:comeon:

beans was the frontman. that about it.

I'm not even sure if beans dropped the hottest chit during those state property years. '01-04.
imo, a lot of beans best stuff was pre-SP. i prolly bumped beans more when he was doing songs with murda mil & major figgas/most wanted. then of course stuff with jay & bleek.

you could argue that he didn't drop the hottest album or underground chit thru that SP era.
he def wasn't the face of most of their hits.

overall, i think beans was the best of the bunch, but in terms of that state property era, i cant crown him as the "king chit".

So you think nikkas like Oschino wouod be on rocafella without beans:jbhmm:?oschino didnt mind beans looking like the leader back then,but now since beans aint as hot he wanna be "the king of philly",say shyt like "im from the streets more than anybody from SP"....he just dont wanna be in beans shadow no more cuz he think he a bigshot now,lets be honest.....happens to everybody,happened with beans and jay.

Peedi mad bcuz Beans said "peedi could be the biggest if he gets out of his own way".....:dahell: how is that a insult,thats real shyt that everybody can see.....and yeah Beanie gets in his own way too,but he didnt say that about himself because his ceiling aint as high as yours,even if he wasnt doin dumb shyt:pachaha:

Sensitive street nigggas,its to be expected in a group like this so im not mad....the nikkas in they feelings is the ones you would expect actually:heh:..just hope they know how its makin the squad look,but if they aint planning to come back together who cares:manny:

End of the day beans the only nikka out the crew with a legacy,who is the face of philly,the ambassador of philly...so i hope they dont get any more gossipy.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate:

*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

Y'all desparate delusional dikksucking stans ain't safe just cuz Beenie Struggle dikkriding Queef Mills :ufdup:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Show is great overall but I see it having a hard fall because people can only take the interrupting ALL the time for so long.

And nore tellin somebody how much of a legend they are and they appreciate them. He does it through the whole show. It's like the stfu

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So you think nikkas like Oschino wouod be on rocafella without beans:jbhmm:?oschino didnt mind beans looking like the leader back then,but now since beans aint as hot he wanna be "the king of philly",say shyt like "im from the streets more than anybody from SP"....he just dont wanna be in beans shadow no more cuz he think he a bigshot now,lets be honest.....happens to everybody,happened with beans and jay.

Peedi mad bcuz Beans said "peedi could be the biggest if he gets out of his own way".....:dahell: how is that a insult,thats real shyt that everybody can see.....and yeah Beanie gets in his own way too,but he didnt say that about himself because his ceiling aint as high as yours,even if he wasnt doin dumb shyt:pachaha:

Sensitive street nigggas,its to be expected in a group like this so im not mad....the nikkas in they feelings is the ones you would expect actually:heh:..just hope they know how its makin the squad look,but if they aint planning to come back together who cares:manny:

End of the day beans the only nikka out the crew with a legacy,who is the face of philly,the ambassador of philly...so i hope they dont get any more gossipy.

Oschino did get signed without Beans though. Everyone from Philly were getting deals around then - and O signing a few months later - he didn't even know Beanie at the time. Chris & Neef were supposed already with Roc before Beans or like right around the same time, as well. Freeway was the ONLY person that got in through Beans. Besides, O ALWAYS had a problem with that. He's always been vocal about his position, and Beans position, and he doesn't even want to be King of Philly. Everyone knows that's Gillie and respect that. O said that Beans thinks he's over them, but he's always been in the same position as the rest of them, but treat them like underlings. Philly been heard these stories, so they're out there. O became hella vocal when Beans took shoots at them, talkin "I births you n!ggas, fed and burped you n!ggas, one more time I will earth you n!ggas." Beans tried to play them, talkin YGz were gettin 1200 a show to split. No one said Beans was hatin then.

Peedi is another that has said that he really don't mess with State Property like that. He just didn't like the industry BS. They aren't really a squad. You had 2 groups and 3 solo artists that were put together because label didn't know what to do with them. This isn't Cam & Dips, Nas & Bravehearts, Busta & Flipmode, Biggie & JM - with n!ggas that grew up together; this is a bunch of random n!ggas from different blocks, different hoods that were thown together.

Bottom line is Beans was never looked at as a boss by them, or viewed as one. Whenever they had problems, they didn't go to Beans to speak on their behalf, they went to Dame or Jay. And Beans & O are on the same level in Philly...and O is hella respected as a street n!gga. When he said "he's in the streets for real" or "from the streets more than anyone in SP", that's Philly talk for "still out here hustlin and goin through street shyt"

Whether you wanna hear SP together is really irrelevant. For the most part, they're all still working AND they do tracks together all of the time. O & Beans don't work together at all, but the rest do.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

Struggle's stans keep deflecting to personal attacks instead of addressing the issue of Beenie Struggle fraudness and imma keep stepping on they neck and sticking to the facts while they fail at trying to project the soul crushing defeat suffered by their baby daddy onto me while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's lyrical legacy is untarnished
:what:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Dead at the caping and deflection by these delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle

They have no issue with the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd being constantly called out & know full well if this was the GOAT Hov this shyt would be permanently stickied but when they baby daddy lyrical legacy is going up in flames it's "leave Beenie aloooooonnnnneee!" season

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Nah fam reread what I wrote. I said there's nothing wrong with him airing out Beans for lying about the stealing money shyt. But the OTHER shyt that has nothing to do with that is what my issue is. I feel like if he has an issue with the nikka about that. What's the point of all the extra shyt? But O been O for years tho so I guess it is what it is. Both of them nikka's come off like some hardheaded street nikkas. Prolly why they can't get along. Lol. And during the State Prop era. I feel like Freeway and Peedi had the best music overall. Beans best album was the B Coming and The Roc already broke up by then. Also speaking of that. Oschino saying that he was the only one who went wit Dame seems false as hell. For one. Based off what Peedi said about Dame putting Beans on the phone when Peedi didn't wanna sign. And The B Coming was on DDMG I believe. I gotta check my album case. Beans was runnin wit Dame heavy during the B Coming era.

but beans has been airing out other chit from jump. and to make it worse when beans airs out, its ducktales.
oschino busses back with the truth when he airs beans out, and suddenly theres a problem.

beans BEEN extra from jump. with ducktales on top of that.

"i fed and birthed you niccas"
"i put state property together"
'cant none of em really do much except maybe chris'

anyway, yea. theres always 2 different stories regarding the roc split. some say it was a draft. some say everybody chose where they wanted to go. oschino said he chose dame. peedi said they basically had a draft and he was the only free agent, cuz he had a different deal.

I think oschino said he was the 1st one over there and the only one in the offices. I guess technically hes not lying, since beans was in jail. but yea, the b.coming was on DDMG and sparks was still with oschino.

so yea that story sounds :duck:

heres sparks @1:57 saying nobody had a choice.
I believe peedi about his situation cuz he got signed later.

beans had nothing to do with oschino getting signed. the only person that beans brought in was freeway, like @nieman said.

I don't think oschino had a problem with beans being the frontman, since he was the one that was already famous. he just wasn't feeling beans acting like he was the boss, when he was really just the frontman. and beans still acting like that, even tho there really hasn't even been a state property for over a decade now. to the point where he got you thinking that beans is the reason oschino got signed. when in reality, they didn't even know each other until after they were both on the roc.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
but beans has been airing out other chit from jump. and to make it worse when beans airs out, its ducktales.
oschino busses back with the truth when he airs beans out, and suddenly theres a problem.

beans BEEN extra from jump. with ducktales on top of that.

"i fed and birthed you niccas"
"i put state property together"
'cant none of em really do much except maybe chris'

anyway, yea. theres always 2 different stories regarding the roc split. some say it was a draft. some say everybody chose where they wanted to go. oschino said he chose dame. peedi said they basically had a draft and he was the only free agent, cuz he had a different deal.

I think oschino said he was the 1st one over there and the only one in the offices. I guess technically hes not lying, since beans was in jail. but yea, the b.coming was on DDMG and sparks was still with oschino.

so yea that story sounds :duck:

heres sparks @1:57 saying nobody had a choice.
I believe peedi about his situation cuz he got signed later.

beans had nothing to do with oschino getting signed. the only person that beans brought in was freeway, like @nieman said.

I don't think oschino had a problem with beans being the frontman, since he was the one that was already famous. he just wasn't feeling beans acting like he was the boss, when he was really just the frontman. and beans still acting like that, even tho there really hasn't even been a state property for over a decade now. to the point where he got you thinking that beans is the reason oschino got signed. when in reality, they didn't even know each other until after they were both on the roc.

I mean there's 3 sides to a story. I believe Peedi more than both Beans and O honestly cause he don't have the malice and ego clouding his judgement. But yea O was def lyin about him being the only one who went wit Dame. O seems like the type of person that if boss ain't in ur title. He not really tryna respect ur authority like that. Or prolly has a problem with authority all around. I know alotta good nikkas wit that problem. Alotta pride involved. Also. I think what @StillNotSoft means when he says Beans was the reason O was signed is that Beans being as nice as he was and basically taking shyt over when he got there is what prolly made them focus on gettin more Philly nikkas on the team. So they started searching for more talent out there. He kinda put a spotlight on em so to speak.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I mean there's 3 sides to a story. I believe Peedi more than both Beans and O honestly cause he don't have the malice and ego clouding his judgement. But yea O was def lyin about him being the only one who went wit Dame. O seems like the type of person that if boss ain't in ur title. He not really tryna respect ur authority like that. Or prolly has a problem with authority all around. I know alotta good nikkas wit that problem. Alotta pride involved. Also. I think what @StillNotSoft means when he says Beans was the reason O was signed is that Beans being as nice as he was and basically taking shyt over when he got there is what prolly made them focus on gettin more Philly nikkas on the team. So they started searching for more talent out there. He kinda put a spotlight on em so to speak.

rocafella was already trying to sign up philly artists. there wouldn't have even been a state property if major figgas & phillys most wanted didn't turn down the rocafella offers. they were the groups that were really buzzin at the time. rocafella was too cheap, and those groups had better offers. prolly the same reason sauce money & jaz-o didn't sign. all those state property guys were either unknown or guys that were only known to people that's deep into the philly rap scene. that's how they were able to sign all them for next-to-nothing.

beans was making a name, but he wasn't THAT dude. i mean, he would've eventually become that, but he wasn't big like that yet. and he wouldn't have even met jay if most wanted didn't have him tag-along when they went up to rocafella.
an jay still ran with most wanted & figgas' styles, btw.

well peedi done already cosigned all the major stuff oschino was saying about beans.
shoot, a lot of the stuff was common knowledge out here from jump. nobody from philly is gonna cosign beans on this breh. its just a matter of who comes out and cosigns oschino and who sits in silence.

heres the thing cannon; beans has no authority to respect. but he wants to try to throw his weight around.

Last edited: