N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
god damn peedi did alot of the hottest joints on state property 2 and alot of beans best songs from the b coming. if 2 chainz could reinvent himself, peedi could too. I don't think he will tho, he's not industry and he doesn't have right people behind him.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Update on Strugglegate:

*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

Y'all desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Struggle can't escape the truth:ufdup:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
god damn peedi did alot of the hottest joints on state property 2 and alot of beans best songs from the b coming. if 2 chainz could reinvent himself, peedi could too. I don't think he will tho, he's not industry and he doesn't have right people behind him.
Peedi album could've been a classic.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This was a good episode

The thing that makes This podcast special is the game and oral history about the industry in that era that never was talked about in mainstream media. You don't just get a front row screening to all the fukkery that happened back then. You also get a rare glimpse ofthe business; what nikkas made, who was was getting fukked and how and why it happened. And based on the last few podcasts, hov basically was the gawd. nikkas were afraid of him and would rather get used then dissapoint him lol.

Those moments where dudes reminisced about the time hov called them was not a good look :dame:

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
LOL @ noreaga constantly bringing up peedi's age.

I cant remember if the roc was lying about his age, or if it was people making it up & running with it, but I remember people thought peedi was only 2-3 years older than young gunz.

I always thought that was bullchit.

maybe it was the "prince of the roc/prince of SP" slogan he was running with. I dont know.

O comin off bitter as fukk. I feel him in principle but I don't like the way he handling the shyt at all. He dragging other people into the shyt when he should just keep it as his issue. Like how u not gonna be cool wit Neef and Chris cause they don't wanna lash out and expose shyt? Not cool.

nah. oschino is in the right.

if I was oschino, I would handle this situation the same exact way.

how you stealing from your homies, then get exposed and tell more lies to cover it up, while talking down about the whole crew, while telling even more lies on top of that. and beans prolly figured he'd get away with it, since hes the bigger star and had the platform. prolly figured oschino would just be on the come-up show or something with just philly/south jerz/delaware listening.

and oschino could've just kept the money he got from the promoter, but instead he gave the rest of SP their money, and took smaller cuts than most of them. and what does he get in return? a bunch of niccas turning a blind eye and acting like they dont know anything. i'd diss them too. sparks tryna do another "tales of a hustler" with beans? SMH.

GET THEM NICCAS O!!

nikka coming off scorned and bitter as fukk. U can tell neither Nore or Peedi was feelin that shyt. And he tryna make shyt seem worse than it was like when Peedi already explained on Doggie Diamonds why he gave those songs away. Nore was also kind of annoying with his interrupting and him antagonizing Peedi about his shortcomings n shyt just to defend Beans.

but peedi repeatedly made it known that everything Vasquez said was true.

that's all that really matters.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ noreaga constantly bringing up peedi's age.

I cant remember if the roc was lying about his age, or if it was people making it up & running with it, but I remember people thought peedi was only 2-3 years older than young gunz.

I always thought that was bullchit.

maybe it was the "prince of the roc/prince of SP" slogan he was running with. I dont know.

nah. oschino is in the right.

if I was oschino, I would handle this situation the same exact way.

how you stealing from your homies, then get exposed and tell more lies to cover it up, while talking down about the whole crew, while telling even more lies on top of that. and beans prolly figured he'd get away with it, since hes the bigger star and had the platform. prolly figured oschino would just be on the come-up show or something with just philly/south jerz/delaware listening.

and oschino could've just kept the money he got from the promoter, but instead he gave the rest of SP their money, and took smaller cuts than most of them. and what does he get in return? a bunch of niccas turning a blind eye and acting like they dont know anything. i'd diss them too. sparks tryna do another "tales of a hustler" with beans? SMH.

GET THEM NICCAS O!!

but peedi repeatedly made it known that everything Vasquez said was true.

that's all that really matters.
Bro. It's like this. If that's ur issue. Keep it at that. nikka running around airing out mad SP business and it's making the group as a whole look bad. Bottom line them nikkas is a brand and they still make money off that shyt. Exposing family secrets is some other shyt to me. Handle family business in the family. Remember I never once said O was wrong about how he felt. But if nikkas don't wanna move the way u moving u can't FORCE them to. shyt he even did it wit Peedi up here. Peedi gives enough but still keeps the brand intact. O seem like he tryna destroy the whole shyt. And if they ever make up. It makes nikkas look stupid. It's like a chick telling everybody how wrong her man is doing her. And gets everyone to go against him when they got issues. But when they good again expect everyone to have respect for him and not look at them as a unit crazy.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
but everytime he tried they called him out on it. "Fukk outta here." "Stop it with that shyt" "You wilyn" "N!gga trippin" they wasn't going for it.
Nore seemed like he got a issue with Crakk...he was tryna hide it by clowning him a lot in the interview

But then again who knows, maybe that's how there friendship is

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
These nikkas interviewing the same people. Tax did a better job with O, and Doggie Diamonds did a better job with Peedie.

ehh.

taxstone didn't really do anything but sit back & watch oschino go off.:laugh: he didn't say much until they started talking about prison. aside from that, tax didn't really have any questions or anything. at least NORE had some good questions, and of course he has history with SP himself.

aside from the entertainment value of oschino having the platform, the whole taxstone interview was already summed up beforehand in random youtube hood interviews.

taxstone's beans podcast is overrated too. all his chit is prolly overrated. those are just the only two that I heard.

Bro. It's like this. If that's ur issue. Keep it at that. nikka running around airing out mad SP business and it's making the group as a whole look bad. Bottom line them nikkas is a brand and they still make money off that shyt. Exposing family secrets is some other shyt to me. Handle family business in the family. Remember I never once said O was wrong about how he felt. But if nikkas don't wanna move the way u moving u can't FORCE them to. shyt he even did it wit Peedi up here. Peedi gives enough but still keeps the brand intact. O seem like he tryna destroy the whole shyt. And if they ever make up. It makes nikkas look stupid. It's like a chick telling everybody how wrong her man is doing her. And gets everyone to go against him when they got issues. But when they good again expect everyone to have respect for him and not look at them as a unit crazy.

@ the bolded: theres nothing to destroy breh.
there really is no state property, unless theyre cashing in on a show.

and why is it a problem now? it was all good when beans was lying on taxstone, but oschino is in the wrong when hes correcting the lie?? that's what oschino is mad about.

and yea, if dudes are gonna sit on the sideline with their mouths shut, and let you look crazy after you went out on a limb for them, then you dam right, theyre getting dissed too.

props to Vasquez. more people need to get called out & exposed.:yes: the game would be in MUCH better shape. I especially like how jay is getting exposed for all his dirt too. especially with the way people have been trying to make dame the bad guy the past few years.

shoot, THE WORLD would be a better place if more people spoke up instead of playing politically correct while bullchit rides.

Nore still trying to blame Jack Thriller for that 2Chainz shiit:lolbron::mjlol:

what happened?

aint no SP without beans anyway

:usure: this is yet another thing that beans likes to lie about.

Or its just a way to get beans attention,and force Beans to come up there and tell his side of the story:heh:

beans was supposed to be on drinking champs.

I think he decided to lay low until the oschino chit blows over.

Oschino sound ungrateful as hell on here lol

what exactly is oschino supposed to be grateful about?

Is Oschino really poppin like that now? His music dope?

oschino BEEN poppin.

Vasquez been the chit.

so what was the since of signing of all these philly dudes then? all these dudes were solo artists and it looked like they just put these dudes together as the beef with nas and d-block was coming on.

jay wanted a team behind him to boost his profile and fight his battles.

plus, all these SP dudes got signed on the cheap after rocafella got turned down by major figgas & phillys most wanted.......and jay still sharked the styles of those groups, and ran with their chit.:laugh:
nobody in SP was getting any real coins except beans. that's why they were still out there getting locked up.

nah, they weren't all solo artists. young gunz were a group. so were oschino & sparks.
but yea, aside from that, rocafella threw them together. beans was just the frontman since he already blew.

Right. It's messed up too cuz he could've set everybody up with one verse but instead he was taking their best songs and putting em on his album :pachaha:

then he blocked them from doing deals with 50.

la familia yall.

I love these philly interviews cause I really feel like I lived it.

But the lean convo got me because I swear I said it started here lol. I mean not that that's important but i remember oldheads talking about cough syrup and I remember as a kid looking at them like :dwillhuh:

ive been mentioning it on here since Houston rap blew up on these boards.

I remember when it used to be called "lick". that chit was big up here long before I was alive.

Wait if they peedi and O said jay was never around and bounced after a meeting or a verse why did they keep on saying he thought the was all family .....:ohhh:

And he was the only one that went with Dame? i thought more went with him .....

Is that the reason dame was bytching about kanye not staying with him? plus i don't think dame had any way to put out music distribution wise at the time 13 years or more later you still find out some wild stuff :yeshrug:

I think oschino was saying that he woke up around when they did the "think its a game" video. that's 2001. its hard to tell tho. I couldn't make it out thru all the hootin' & hollerin, and I was tired of rewinding by that point. and I know neef buck was always :hmm::hmm: about that chit.

the SP Roc split is always a conflicting story. some say the members chose who they wanted to go with. some say jay & dame split them up amongst themselves. peedi & oschino telling 2 different stories themselves. oschino making it seem like everybody chose jay except him. peedi saying he was the only one that was a free agent.

i dont think we'll ever know how it went down. i just know the end result:
DDMG = beans, oschino & sparks. with DDMG releasing the b.coming
new rocafella = freeway & young gunz w/ peedi peedi coming over

this chit was a complete waste.

the way this label flopped, should've made it apparent to everybody that dame was the heart & soul of that label.

so many people in this photo committing career suicide right there. SAD SITE.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
ehh.

taxstone didn't really do anything but sit back & watch oschino go off.:laugh: he didn't say much until they started talking about prison. aside from that, tax didn't really have any questions or anything. at least NORE had some good questions, and of course he has history with SP himself.

aside from the entertainment value of oschino having the platform, the whole taxstone interview was already summed up beforehand in random youtube hood interviews.

taxstone's beans podcast is overrated too. all his chit is prolly overrated. those are just the only two that I heard.

@ the bolded: theres nothing to destroy breh.
there really is no state property, unless theyre cashing in on a show.

and why is it a problem now? it was all good when beans was lying on taxstone, but oschino is in the wrong when hes correcting the lie?? that's what oschino is mad about.

and yea, if dudes are gonna sit on the sideline with their mouths shut, and let you look crazy after you went out on a limb for them, then you dam right, theyre getting dissed too.

props to Vasquez. more people need to get called out & exposed.:yes: the game would be in MUCH better shape. I especially like how jay is getting exposed for all his dirt too. especially with the way people have been trying to make dame the bad guy the past few years.

shoot, THE WORLD would be a better place if more people spoke up instead of playing politically correct while bullchit rides.

what happened?

:ususre: this is yet another thing that beans likes to lie about.

beans was supposed to be on drinking champs.

I think he decided to lay low until the oschino chit blows over.

what exactly is oschino supposed to be grateful about?

oschino BEEN poppin.

Vasquez been the chit.

jay wanted a team behind him to boost his profile and fight his battles.

plus, all these SP dudes got signed on the cheap after rocafella got turned down by major figgas & phillys most wanted.......and jay still sharked the styles of those groups, and ran with their chit.:laugh:
nobody in SP was getting any real coins except beans. that's why they were still out there getting locked up.

nah, they weren't all solo artists. young gunz were a group. so were oschino & sparks.
but yea, aside from that, rocafella threw them together. beans was just the frontman since he already blew.

then he blocked them from doing deals with 50.

la familia yall.

ive been mentioning it on here since Houston rap blew up on these boards.

I remember when it used to be called "lick". that chit was big up here long before I was alive.

I think oschino was saying that he woke up around when they did the "think its a game" video. that's 2001. its hard to tell tho. I couldn't make it out thru all the hootin' & hollerin, and I was tired of rewinding by that point. and I know neef buck was always :hmm::hmm: about that chit.

the SP Roc split is always a conflicting story. some say the members chose who they wanted to go with. some say jay & dame split them up amongst themselves. peedi & oschino telling 2 different stories themselves. oschino making it seem like everybody chose jay except him. peedi saying he was the only one that was a free agent.

i dont think we'll ever know how it went down. i just know the end result:
DDMG = beans, oschino & sparks. with DDMG releasing the b.coming
new rocafella = freeway & young gunz w/ peedi peedi coming over

this chit was a complete waste.

the way this label flopped, should've made it apparent to everybody that dame was the heart & soul of that label.

so many people in this photo committing career suicide right there. SAD SITE.
Son Beans himself was still out there getting locked up. Lol. And they still are getting money off of SP. And it damn sure wasn't right for Beans to be talkin shyt on Taxtone. But I believe the Taxtone shyt was cause O had already was sayin some shyt about Beans and airing him out. The Taxstone shyt isn't the beginning I think it was Beans response to what O was sayin. Either way these nikkas need to handle this shyt like the g's they are. And I been tryna tell nikkas for years that Dame is the heart of the Roc. That nikka brought so many people over there.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Great analogy,coulda said Mobb Deep too...prodigy gay and fukkin nikkas in jail you say Havoc:mjlol:?

And @Homeboy Runny-Ray im strictly talking on a talent level,if dame the heart and soul of rocafella,admit beans the heart and soul of state prop:ufdup:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Son Beans himself was still out there getting locked up. Lol. And they still are getting money off of SP. And it damn sure wasn't right for Beans to be talkin shyt on Taxtone. But I believe the Taxtone shyt was cause O had already was sayin some shyt about Beans and airing him out. The Taxstone shyt isn't the beginning I think it was Beans response to what O was sayin. Either way these nikkas need to handle this shyt like the g's they are. And I been tryna tell nikkas for years that Dame is the heart of the Roc. That nikka brought so many people over there.

that's beans. of course beans is beans.
I'm talking about them as a whole. all of them wouldn't have still been getting in trouble like that if the rap money was right.

so basically, youre saying that oschino is wrong for exposing beans of stealing money from him & the other state prop members?
and then oschino is wrong again for not sitting back and keeping his mouth shut while beans lied about doing it, talked down about the crew, and lied about other things on top of that?

yea shame on oschino breh.:comeon:

And @Homeboy Runny-Ray im strictly talking on a talent level,if dame the heart and soul of rocafella,admit beans the heart and soul of state prop:ufdup:

beans was the frontman. that about it.

I'm not even sure if beans dropped the hottest chit during those state property years. '01-04.
imo, a lot of beans best stuff was pre-SP. i prolly bumped beans more when he was doing songs with murda mil & major figgas/most wanted. then of course stuff with jay & bleek.

you could argue that he didn't drop the hottest album or underground chit thru that SP era.
he def wasn't the face of most of their hits.

overall, i think beans was the best of the bunch, but in terms of that state property era, i cant crown him as the "king chit".

Last edited: