N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The only surprising part of this was that mofo was 22 years old.

How Sway? :swaggyP:

I know white folk age badly but he looked a good 10 years older than 22.

I still maintain he was CIA or working for them in some capacity. Stealing propaganda posters on a floor they specifically told you not to go to?

I low key respect the North Korea for this. They don't fukk around.

Trump was probably like "send him back to us, I will drop the nukes" , and North Korea was like "sure" :demonic:"here you go" :skip:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Damnnn, he really died...
tenor.gif

King

Daps
This is #1 US govt enemy sending back a kid in a vegetable state. They sent him back in a coma. Think bout the optics (:damn:!!!!). They're callin a bluff on Trump's tough guy act too because they know he won't do shyt but more sanctions. Meanwhile Trump and Co. will spin this somehow to make Obama to blame.

You best believe these dumbass cacs have already found a way to blame it on Obama. Next step is to somehow link this with BLM and Chicago.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

You best believe these dumbass cacs have already found a way to blame it on Obama. Next step is to somehow link this with BLM and Chicago.

Otto's dad is a Trump supporter who is lashing out at the Obama administration for him not doing enough. While seemingly gracious for Trump himself for the phone call . I see where the stupidity comes from. fukk him and his dead stupid son. :francis:

King

Daps
Otto's dad is a Trump supporter who is lashing out at the Obama administration for him not doing enough. While seemingly gracious for Trump himself for the phone call . I see where the stupidity comes from. fukk him and his dead stupid son. :francis:
If that muthafukka was a Trump supporter I'm 100% sure he didn't care whenever he saw black people getting killed by cops, so why should any of us play the good negro and give a fukk. Got a taste of his own medicine. fukk that cac and his dead ass cac son. Them muthafukkas better be happy they even got their son's body back cause if it wasn't for Rodman his ass would've been dog food.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*phone call*

rodman: the cracka died kim.:patrice:
kim: white man weak.....cant take beating:ld:
rodman: this is kinda bad man:patrice:
kim: come back and hang bweh...I give you new white man:blessed:
rodman: the government is gonna flip:patrice:
kim: he cry like woman before he get beating:dahell:
rodman: they may sanction you more.:patrice:
kim: i'm fine bweh!....xbox,iphone,best fwend wodman:ohlawd: