N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I see what you are saying, but he ain't in office. He don't give a fukk period. He sitting back reading those comments like :umad:. shyt I know I would be. Dude out here making 400k just to speak at a Wall Street event. I'd be like you think I care what I did while was in office. :heh:
You got a point there. When that kinda money is coming at you (including his 60 million dollar book deal) a million poor cacs calling you the worst president ever don't mean shyt. If I was in his situation I'd do the same shyt cause nothing or no one ain't ever gonna bother me again.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'll bet 1000 coli cash it was for some joint he trying to smash too.

Literally Simp a bytch to death brehs.
You prolly right on that one. Smh, simping is killing nikkas out here now :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Otto's dad is a Trump supporter who is lashing out at the Obama administration for him not doing enough. While seemingly gracious for Trump himself for the phone call . I see where the stupidity comes from. fukk him and his dead stupid son. :francis:
Everything you said was gospel in this post but goddamn breh :picard::dead:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You got a point there. When that kinda money is coming at you (including his 60 million dollar book deal) a million poor cacs calling you the worst president ever don't mean shyt. If I was in his situation I'd do the same shyt cause nothing or no one ain't ever gonna bother me again.
I'm up here talking about 400k and you come out with 60 million dollar book deal. That 400k pennies. shyt 60 mil? nikka doesn't give not one solitary single fukk. :mjlol: And he got Sercet service protection the rest of his life if cacs at up. I'm not a fan of Obama or any politician, but I can't hate. He living large of these cacs. :yeshrug:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
You know what's crazy is that maybe if he just asked a govt worker or people who made the banners they probably would have gave him one for free... :mjlol: instead he resorted to stealing.

The worst thing that would have happened was they tell him no if he asked... :snoop:

!!!!! I know a woman who went and she said the number 1 and 2 rules are assume you are ALWAYS being watched and ALWAYS ASK YOUR GUIDE FIRST.

He'll be out in a year or two max.

On the money :troll:

:banderas:

Dude is going to be shredded when he gets out

0% body fat

Too bad it ended up being his brain

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
NK has a better medical system than the U.S... They send this goofy back to Amerika and he dies within days.

The fact that they keep calling his old ass a 'student' lets you know he was really CIA.