N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
The only surprising part of this was that mofo was 22 years old.

How Sway? :swaggyP:

I know white folk age badly but he looked a good 10 years older than 22.

I still maintain he was CIA or working for them in some capacity. Stealing propaganda posters on a floor they specifically told you not to go to?

I low key respect the North Korea for this. They don't fukk around.

Trump was probably like "send him back to us, I will drop the nukes" , and North Korea was like "sure" :demonic:"here you go" :skip:
Agreed

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
If they were giving him that REAL NK camp treatment then
30w4ld5.gif

I thought they normally sentence Westerners....hustle a bribe from the relevant govt and KIM. They really had this breh in one of the gulags :picard:. You don't need a beating. Those places are brutal. You're not given food (maybe 1 watery cabbage soup daily) so inmates hunt rats to supplement their food. They sift through cow dung for pieces of undigested corn.

You guys should read this:

51VS2oFhTcL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hunt rats? :what:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

You best believe these dumbass cacs have already found a way to blame it on Obama. Next step is to somehow link this with BLM and Chicago.

Who gives a shyt. He's not in office anymore. Furthermore Obama is no different from the rest of the presidents. Aint nothing happening for black people unless they take it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Who gives a shyt. He's not in office anymore. Furthermore Obama is no different from the rest of the presidents. Aint nothing happening for black people unless they take it.
Well I know that. As far as I'm concerned I don't give a shyt about Obama as well, but the point that they're trying to pin this shyt on him instead of their son that was acting a fool in North Korea.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well I know that. As far as I'm concerned I don't give a shyt about Obama as well, but the point that they're trying to pin this shyt on him instead of their son that was acting a fool in North Korea.
I see what you are saying, but he ain't in office. He don't give a fukk period. He sitting back reading those comments like :umad:. shyt I know I would be. Dude out here making 400k just to speak at a Wall Street event. I'd be like you think I care what I did while was in office. :heh:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:manny: Cacs die everyday b
Not fast enough. Not enough people willing to make them extinct. The only hope is there is some plague that only effect cacs and there is no cure. If that doesn't happen. They will be ruling and fukking everybody over for life. Just not enough people down to get rid of them. :yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*phone call*

rodman: the cracka died kim.:patrice:
kim: white man weak.....cant take beating:ld:
rodman: this is kinda bad man:patrice:
kim: come back and hang bweh...I give you new white man:blessed:
rodman: the government is gonna flip:patrice:
kim: he cry like woman before he get beating:dahell:
rodman: they may sanction you more.:patrice:
kim: i'm fine bweh!....xbox,iphone,best fwend wodman:ohlawd:
rodman: we need to fix this my dude.:jbhmm:
kim: fiiiiine......i give you two white man less beating:beli:
rodman: my dude:obama:
kim: i have aunt in camp who thank me for beating.:wtf:
rodman:dahell:
kim: good you come back and we hang bweh:banderas:
rodman: i'll hook it up:youngsabo:
kim: you get here and we test new nuke:banderas:
rodman: kim breh......come on my dude:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

:laugh: please continue dude. i wanna know more about the convo. dont do us like this.