N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Daps
This might have to be the next Bourne film. Or the alternate ending to the first one.:obama:

Dude goes to NK. Ends up in a coma long enough to die at his parents feet..so who set up this spy who lost his memory?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't want to seem like I'm supporting someone being killed but the interesting thing about this is what Trump's response (and/or lack thereof) for this will be. And what those people will respond when he does nothing. Some of those same people that were critical of Obama not going all gung-ho to run in NK and save him, I'd want to see their reaction to what Trump doesn't do now that they've killed him.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't want to seem like I'm supporting someone being killed but the interesting thing about this is what Trump's response (and/or lack thereof) for this will be. And what those people will respond when he does nothing. Some of those same people that were critical of Obama not going all gung-ho to run in NK and save him, I'd want to see their reaction to what Trump doesn't do now that they've killed him.

"It's important to not overreact during these times!... That kid should know better, why did he go to NK in the first place?!... Could be have leaked a ton of info the NK and Trump sees him as a traitor ...etc."

Typical excuse generating going bordering on the ridiculous I bet. I just came up with three straight up bsing. They could've said the same for Obama, but you know they didn't want to.

I saw a study recently that showed Trump supporters know he's lying, but don't care.

That's what all this is, supporters excuse making.

I just look at it like any human being can see the negative in the most positive thing and the positive in the most negative thing. What they choose is based on their emotions and who they want to give the benefit of the doubt to :mjpls:. Excuse making is a powerful narrative maker.

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why was he in a coma? I know that he did hard labour over there but what else did they do to him? This is is crazy.

Well they said it was botulism but at a NK work camp I don't think you would run into that....he doesn't look like they beat his ass but you never know.

They probably literally beat the life out of him.

If they were giving him that REAL NK camp treatment then
30w4ld5.gif

I thought they normally sentence Westerners....hustle a bribe from the relevant govt and KIM. They really had this breh in one of the gulags :picard:. You don't need a beating. Those places are brutal. You're not given food (maybe 1 watery cabbage soup daily) so inmates hunt rats to supplement their food. They sift through cow dung for pieces of undigested corn.

You guys should read this:

51VS2oFhTcL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg