N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
All American who were detained in NK will eventually get released. They imprisoned a black man before and Jimmy Carter went over there to release him.
aijalon-gomes-jimmy-carter--07492f67418d4d4f_large.jpg

:usure:

Kim Jong un is more tyrannical & runs a more dictatorial government than his father Kim Jong il (previous leader of North Korea) did.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Oh you mean the Act? Of course it's an act. Im talking about the crime committed and the sentence for it. fukk that f@ggot

Couldn't even get real tears out, what a terrible actor. fukk this guy. :camby: :stylin:

i don't think any of this shyt is real.
I saw the VICE doc on that place, you're not even allowed to take photographs of kim jong il's statue

not buying it...they kill people for watching pirated movies and tv shows over there; but this cat gets a few years for trying this!?! nah fam.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i don't think any of this shyt is real.
I saw the VICE doc on that place, you're not even allowed to take photographs of kim jong il's statue

not buying it...they kill people for watching pirated movies and tv shows over there; but this cat gets a few years for trying this!?! nah fam.
Of course you dont. It's the big bad koreans out to get Americans. Oh poor innocent americans get persecuted all over the world:smugdraper:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America IS WHITE AMERICA

Are YOU really that dumb? :snoop:

Be black and swear allegiance to a white supermacist nation brehs. Inherit their beef like a trained lap dog brehs. Look, if you got such an issue with N. Korea and how it's run, why don't you go over there and check Kim Jong Un? :youngsabo:
Yes He really is that dumb and I feel sorry for any black person in AmeriKKKa with this mentality.."Black ppl getting sentenced everyday b" fuk a CAC

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Sounds like propaganda to get Amerikkkans to hate North Korea even more

man this is north korea, i don't think a lot of dudes in here are really educated on that place

they are the same people who threatened war for THE INTERVIEW :mjlol:

they edit their Olympic footage to show north koreans winning every event...
everybody over there literally thinks their country beats everybody else out in the world in everything.

they still think it's the 1950's over there, that the U.S. is the greatest world power and we dominate in everything so they feel like they have to buck up to us and show their strength at any chance they get

but Putin just put that warning out on those silly muthafukkas and told them to stop threatening people with NUKES:
END OF THE WORLD WARNING: Putin and North Korea 'pushing us towards NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE'

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this is north korea, i don't think a lot of dudes in here are really educated on that place

they are the same people who threatened war for THE INTERVIEW :mjlol:

they edit their Olympic footage to show north koreans winning every event...
everybody over there literally thinks their country beats everybody else out in the world in everything.

they still think it's the 1950's over there, that the U.S. is the greatest world power and we dominate in everything so they feel like they have to buck up to us and show their strength at any chance they get

but Putin just put that warning out on those silly muthafukkas and told them to stop threatening people with NUKES:
END OF THE WORLD WARNING: Putin and North Korea 'pushing us towards NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE'
breh Ask me if I care? Amerikkka racist azz shouldn't judge anyone until they end their war on Black ppl in this country

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
the fukk this gotta do with me, I'm Chinese :ufdup:

lol seriously though, the cac breh knew how cold blooded them NK brehs are, he shouldn't have played games. fukked around and felt the consequences like a blade of pure ice :ahh:

cacs in the media/social media are about to flip out, but when you go to a country, you respect their rules. If I went to Saudi, I wouldn't eat pork or sip drink. If I was in Israel, I wouldn't be dining on seafood chowder.

cac thought his white privilege would hold up in the dark side of Asia.. turns out there's no signal in that part of town :umad:
no bars :wow:

enjoy sleeping in a box where you can't fully stand up or lay down or sit down in, and your best friends/dinner will be rats and snakes :mjlol:

#cosmicjustice
#idontcareaboutcacsthatplay
#snakesforbreakfastratsfordinner
#dontplaywithdictatorsemotions
#thatcacDOESNOTLOOK21
(although I will say for the record that religions banning food is ridiculous, because why would your God make something so deliciously piff then ban it for eternity :dahell:)

aren't the Chinese and North Koreans trading partners?