N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its no funny but at the same time it is, I feel like he'll be released after a couple of weeks so maybe thats why I'm laughing at this, but like why would you mess with a country that hates Americans? Smarten up guy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
best part of that sign is No Durians.

never had one, but i've heard mad stories about this fruit.

The edible flesh emits a distinctive odour that is strong and penetrating even when the husk is intact. Some people regard the durian as having a pleasantly sweet fragrance; others find the aroma overpowering and revolting. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust, and has been described variously as rotten onions, turpentine, and raw sewage. The persistence of its odour, which may linger for several days, has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in Southeast Asia.

baoshengdurianfarm2.jpg

andrew zimmern can't even eat that shyt, he's tried multiple times and can't' do it
and i've seen this cat eat little bloody hearts beating in his hand:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Its no funny but at the same time it is, I feel like he'll be released after a couple of weeks so maybe thats why I'm laughing at this, but like why would you mess with a country that hates WHITE Americans? Smarten up guy.
Fyp. They have no problem w us

Gains

Superstar
Daps
these cacs think they can go to someones elses country and do what they want forever

this fukkboi aint chase or jp morgan

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
We need a live feed of his prison time.

They can call it The Cacsucker Chronicles :smugfavre: