N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I found it :wow: they dragged that boy through the double doors and sandwiched him like mahfukka stand up straight this is North Korea :ufdup:

Knowing North Korea vast majority of those mofukkas arent even reporters, and most of those pictures arent even gonna be printed or saved:russ:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
stupid mother fukker thinking it's all fun and games

you don't fukk around in a communist country

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
But if he comes out in 2031 looking like......

39d7ea0956e9002341aa2ccec8b8f86eb34d5f3a_hq.gif

:wow:

I doubt it considering he will be on rice and water, and just the bare minimum to keep him working.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Kiki128 negged you for your post in the thread Not a Black Chair: One woman’s story of racism, sexism, and discrimination at Squarespace. With the following comment: Black men do not have it harder than black women. U tried it though.

Go suck a dead man's dikk ho. The black man has a target on his back everytime he steps out the house. An educated black man is even more disliked. Why do you think black women are ahead in corporate industries? They are deemed more docile than a black male which has a lot of truth. They won't do that neck rollin and attitude with massa. By all means all black women in corporate are not bed wenches and Aunt Jemima's. But there are quite a few that are. You wouldn't know though, I'm pretty sure you are about that EBT card gang life.

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
aren't the Chinese and North Koreans trading partners?

yeah but that doesn't mean we have to give a fukk about their regulatory affairs :francis:
plus i'm from Hong Kong, I don't fukk with that communist shyt :scust:
democrat living out here
i can say fukk the police, fukk the government, have a million babies, support gay/trans rights without being hated on

freedom :wow:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is there are signs like this everywhere.

But he still chose to vandalize and break the law. :mindblown: He was destroying public property.

Bet he is not going to do that again. :sas2:
:dwillhuh:

Why is spitting and chewing gum fined more then pissing in the elevator.