N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
white people love that adrenaline because their lives are too good and they need bunch of stupid life risking shyt for entertainment

Do yall see black man or latino climbing up to dangerous mountains or playing with wild dangerous animals? It's just stupid.

They will probably send a group of politicians to start negotiation and shyt so he most likely ain't working there for 15 years

Daps

Only thing I have a problem with is how he was tried and sentenced in 1 hour- I wihs our system was faster

In America- its 2-3 years to your trial, then another 6 months till sentencing- in the meantime you just locked up- or had to pay assloads of bond/bail money :mjcry:

our system is a joke even tho that guy shouldnt have got 15 years- but our system aint much better we give people LIFE for trafficking WEED :mjcry:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
My brothers don't give no fukks about this becauSe cacs think they can go anywhere amc tear shyt up and come home and forget it all happened 15 years is Long but why should we feel bad for em

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hard labor...

This mufukka about to be chained to a boulder and giving a paper clip and told "chisel" until he dies

Crazy thing is...he did EXACTLY what they accused him of...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/17/world/asia/north-korea-otto-warmbier-sentenced.html?_r=0

"In late February, Mr. Warmbier sobbed and pleaded for his release at a government-arranged news conference in Pyongyang, where he admitted stealing the poster and said that the church member had offered to buy him a used car worth $10,000 in exchange. “I made the worst mistake of my life,” Mr. Warmbier said."

There needs to be a thread about how US real beef with North Korea is that they don't play that CAC shyt at all...

Awhile ago they arrested a white dude because he left a bible in his hotel room:russ:

Told him "you not spreading that white jesus shyt up here":ufdup:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This.

The American CAC literally has ZERO respect for other countries, their customs or laws and expects that a couple of Black Hawk helicopters will come and save them when they fall into some dumb shyt. Dude lucky he didn't get executed for the fukkery. In an election year no one was gonna even notice his ass was missing so all of the attention that might have been on his ass is focused on other things.

Let's just hope NK doesn't bytch up and let him out early. Have that motherfukker paving major roads that only 5 cars will drive over this year.
Exactly, I hate people who think they are the center of the world. They talk shyt behind the back and then start acting innocent when shyt gets real. I think he will still get the media attention, oh how can they do this to our country citizens, he's a student, our great great future :mjpls:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Dumbass cac thought he could get away with goofy fratboy shyt in a non-white country that executes its own citizens via public firing squad.
This sums it ALL up...the world is not your FRAT...:comeon:

With that said...bet they get him out quicker than most...NK don't really want them US and SK problems...it'll be China that tells than to release and cut the shyt. What a dumbass tho:martin:

semtex

:)
Daps
White card declined!
e00410d03f975b9ffb0efa1d705a2105fc03ecdbaff16dce27c5e14091744759.jpg