Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Yeah, I'm guessing it'll be lifted after the season. Partly for Protect the Shield/publicity reasons - I don't think TPTB want this to drag into next year because if it does, it's a story all over again when he returns and you know they want this squashed as quickly and as quietly (good luck with that) as possible.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes it even worse a black man (Shannon Sharpe) suggests that Mason should file a police report against Garrett:francis:

Alot of nikkas showing their asses for yhrbí8

Police report? Should Vontaze Burfict be serving consecutive life sentences then? Juju and Diontae took worse hits and it's not even a foot note in the stories about Garret and Rudolph altercation.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if hes my teammate.

I wouldn't be scrappin on behalf of MAGA Rudolph.

but football has that slave-hand mentality.
imagine if garrett went all in on this entitled lil dog kisser
:hubie: We need to see an mma match between the two for real.

Do it for charity or something, Ole boy myles will finish the job in the 1st

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
What about that disgusting thug Pouncey ? I would never let me kids have a photo op even if he paid them, with that thuggish behavior.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is why the nfl will always remain the number 1 sports in america, because it goes out of its way to pander to racist middle white america they love the fact the white qb position is the top of the cream, they love the fact black players have non guaranteed contracts with no security in their jobs and can be cut anytime they love it. Black people dominate cacs in all sports and the qb position is the one the racists are desperate to hold on to, its why they are so mad somebody had the audacity to go against MAGA rudolph for instigating shyt.

I fukk around in the jbo so do all the regular posters in there its a no judge free zone to bullshyt and mess around but dont ever question my race especially in defense of a MAGA cac like rudolph the dude called me a cac i then posted my hand showing my black complexion within minutes with my coli ID then he flipped it from im a cac to im now asian anything to not call out the white supremacist NFl and their bullshyt unjust punishment

Stfu agent cac