Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Garrett suspended for only 6 games isnt that bad.Browns weren't making playoffs anyway he will be re instated .If NFL wanted to land hammer they could have suspended him for half of next year or the whole 2020 season .

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That sure is a lot of ‘not mad’ you typed there. :umad:

Calling me a CAC and lumping me in with white ancestors as a people....30 minutes after a black player took a white players helmet off and smashed him in the head with it and telling me I’m obtuse because the white guy ‘started it’.

You do realize that if he had simply stopped at taking Masons helmet off, this whole thread would maybe have 15 posts, right? You wouldn’t have to be in here talking about Mason deserves blame too...because it be a blip on the screen and they would both be equally at blame for a dust up people forgot about 2 minutes after it happened lmao.

INSTEAD, for the first time in recorded history, a player took another players helmet off....and SMASHED HIM IN THE fukkING HEAD ON LIVE TV!!!!!!:laff:

And you want to make sure Mason gets equal blame for his part in it.....because....
Got damn you’re such an idiot. You fail to miss the point again.

fukking retards man.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this dude banned for life off that shyt?!? I thought it was just gonna be a suspension but indefinite, shyt just say fired...:dahell: can he ever get his job back?!

Indefinitely. Probably 10-16 games.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Hypocrisy of Insecure Cac Supremacists

So Mason tried to violently take off Myles' helmet but was unsuccessfull. He then charged Myles to attack him and was subsequently struck by a helmet. This was all caught on video.

So cac supremacists are calling Myles a Thug but not Mason. They are also making it a race issue. These are the same cacs who called Mike Brown a Thug for ALLEGEDLY reaching for his murderer's gun, ALLEGEDLY charging his murderer while subsequently being shot and killed. These cacs also said "Play stupid games win stupid prizes". :mjpls: