Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

khross415

All Star
Daps
This shyt pisses me off man where the fukk is the justice and equal punishment for both parties? rudolph tries to physically grab and remove garett helmet and nothing happens to him despite his instigation, i hate this white people with every fiber in my body

:hhh: you commenting alot but wassup wit that pedo bullshyt thread about breh ,

"Lol i would have busted even harder i love when they talk with that white girl voice ''daddy i want some money'' and she fukks him for it step sisters is also good"

you be with the pro black shyt when you posting normally , but talking about "lil white girl voice" and some otha ass shyt. fukk outta here with that

Daps
This is why the nfl will always remain the number 1 sports in america, because it goes out of its way to pander to racist middle white america they love the fact the white qb position is the top of the cream, they love the fact black players have non guaranteed contracts with no security in their jobs and can be cut anytime they love it. Black people dominate cacs in all sports and the qb position is the one the racists are desperate to hold on to, its why they are so mad somebody had the audacity to go against MAGA rudolph for instigating shyt.

"Lol i would have busted even harder i love when they talk with that white girl voice ''daddy i want some money'' and she fukks him for it step sisters is also good"

you be with the pro black shyt when you posting normally , but talking about "lil white girl voice" and some otha ass shyt. fukk outta here with that

I fukk around in the jbo so do all the regular posters in there its a no judge free zone to bullshyt and mess around but dont ever question my race especially in defense of a MAGA cac like rudolph the dude called me a cac i then posted my hand showing my black complexion within minutes with my coli ID then he flipped it from im a cac to im now asian anything to not call out the white supremacist NFl and their bullshyt unjust punishment

Daps
Whats-App-Image-2019-11-15-at-18-50-06.jpg

Stupid dumb c00ns caping for a racist cac im white? because i refuse to give MAGA rudolph a free card and let him go without criticism smh
Dont ever question my race again you dumb nikkas especially doing it to defend a racist maga cac like rudolph. Rudolph should be punished for starting this bullshyt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

he's an agent

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And of course Rudolph doesn’t get suspended or even fined :mjpls:

Pouncey is a fukking clown for throwing away 3 game checks for that dude
Pouncey a clown for that shyt he pulled with Le'veon. Being a c00n and pawn for a white man against another brother. fukk that nikka. You dont EVER speak against a player in a contract dispute. My pops said that shyt is on sight mob action for anyone who does. Steelers a bunch a shucking ass nikkas. So im not surprised at all. He prob have cuck fantasies with Rudolph.:yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pouncey a clown for that shyt he pulled with Le'veon. Being a c00n and pawn for a white man against another brother. fukk that nikka. You dont EVER speak against a player in a contract dispute. My pops said that shyt is on sight mob action for anyone who does. Steelers a bunch a shucking ass nikkas. So im not surprised at all. He prob have cuck fantasies with Rudolph.:yeshrug:

I remember that, they came out and said something like "he makes 10x what we make and we are the ones who make it happen for him or something"

At the time I thought that was fukked up, but now that I got that nikka Bell on my fantasy squad and see that he is absolute shyt without a monster line....it get it lol

im really just salty I wasted a first round pick on that nikka