Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Booger McFarland. He want the Steelers to press charges. :scust:

Crazy...so should Cam have filed charges in the 2016 to 2017 season when Defenders were spearing him and hitting him in his head with the crown of their helmet?

Such BS....I am so happy I stopped watching dumb ass sports shows and listening to dumb sports radio shows. I swear cutting that shyt out saved my brain cells.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I agree with Arian Foster's tweet about this outrage is dumb. He brought it up good point about baseball and hockey but football and basketball players getint it it's some ethical issue. He's totally right
Arian should go all out and point out why that is. Tip toeing around the obvious difference in optics.

I'll back up my fellow Ag on this, as much as he deserves punishment, its a complete spit in the face to have Mason off with not even a two day suspension. Complete bs.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
That QB got what he asked for:yeshrug:

He initiated:yeshrug:

He tried to remove that mans only means to protect his head in a game:picard:

In a game mind you even with said protection individuals experience brain damage:usure:

Then after our brother got the better of him hoping this
primadonna would come to his senses:wtb:

This fool with his other team mates holding him tries or attempts to attack him again:why:

With the one free hand that he had to defend himself that's what he did
Really was all he could do at that point to protect himself:hubie:

But we know who this league is truly for:dame:

who it's designed to protect:dame:

And you will see a lot of fake :unimpressed:mofo's lending false arguments in support of cacs