Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Daps
:laff: You clown I would smack the teeth out of your fukking mouth. You ain't black, kill yourself.
This shows how much of a fraud you are and p*ssy you are you call me a cac for calling out MAGA rudolph for scathing with no punishment, i then immediately post an image with my hand clearly showing my black skin and coli username ''with a fukk you c00n'' and this is your bs excuse? let me guess within minutes i found a random black guy to take this picture and write my username? you frauds are pathetic keep caping for MAGA rudolph pos burn in hell

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
How can he shyt on someone with more?

Um you can go live on IG and shyt on a nikka its simple stop playing dumb if a nikka won't go live but wanna type back n forth stfu

I go live and count up a quick 25k or 50k nikkas dont like that

We talk a lot of shyt on here take two secs to go live on IG and shyt on a bytch

@heftybigbag on IG

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Kip
This shows how much of a fraud you are and p*ssy you are you call me a cac for calling out MAGA rudolph for scathing with no punishment, i then immediately post an image with my hand clearly showing my black skin and coli username ''with a fukk you c00n'' and this is your bs excuse? let me guess within minutes i found a random black guy to take this picture and write my username? you frauds are pathetic keep caping for MAGA rudolph pos burn in hell

Deranged incel asian fakkit :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Um you can go live on IG and shyt on a nikka its simple stop playing dumb if a nikka won't go live but wanna type back n forth stfu

I go live and count up a quick 25k or 50k nikkas dont like that

We talk a lot of shyt on here take two secs to go live on IG and shyt on a bytch

@heftybigbag on IG
I never shifted on dude outside of saying he was stupid in this instance. fukk that have to do with money? I never said dude was broke or anything like that. If I did you’d have a point but since I didn’t I have nothing to prove. He did that as a way to escape answer the question. The ole you suck at xyz but I get money routine. One has nothing to do with the other. Glad dude getting money and him thinking I don’t get more makes him feel better Cool by me. Don’t change the fact I think he sounds stupid on this situation.

Daps
Kip

Deranged incel asian fakkit :mjlol:
HAHA first i was a cac now i post pics showing im clearly black and now im asian , you despicable c00ns will go towards any length to defend your white supremacist qbs and white nfl power structure. bytch

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not into sports but this story is everywhere. Appears the tide is turning now that punishments have pre-emptively been announced, looks like the general public does NOT like that the cac qb got off scot free.

Mason Rudolph Lit the Match, Started the Fire, Fanned the Flames, Not Suspended

Mason Rudolph avoids suspension in Myles Garrett incident, leaving some NFL fans upset

Was Mason Rudolph Suspended for Escalating Myles Garrett Fight? | Heavy.com

Agree 100% with these