Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These dudes on ESPN telling me it's alright for a guy to charge at someone but not when the guy running up gets hurt:mjlol:
This logic they using making them look like stone cold idiots. Dude slapped someone but they mad the other person hit them with brass knuckles. It may not be right but if you keep your hands to yourself aka don't start nothing most likely you don't get hit with them brass things

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This logic they using making them look like stone cold idiots. Dude slapped someone but they mad the other person hit them with brass knuckles. It may not be right but if you keep your hands to yourself aka don't start nothing most likely you don't get hit with them brass things
100%

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I feel the same way I do when a woman hits a man. I have no sympathy with whatever comes back at the person who escalates it to violence. Don't start none won't be none. We know fights get elevated. To me it was much more disgusting what Gronk did when he cheapshotted dude laying on the ground.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Only missed a preseason game for this incident :sas2:

The hilarious part about this is EVERY football player has seen a fight in practice where someone started swinging a helmet. I saw an ESPN video where Booger McFarland was saying they should pursue legal options and thought someone should slap him. I understand normal people being appalled by this but people who actually played shouldn't be surprised. He had to have been getting fed that line by his producers. It's why I can fukk with ESPN. They go indignant trying to push people into being angry for some low key normal shyt in football circles. I've seen brawls between teammates in camp before.