Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn I just thought of something that did just happen...So clearly Mason must of been on some fukk shyt which we can see he was...Mason just didn’t anticipate he would be mollywopped with his own damn helmet.
Yea Myles seems like a chill ass dude, from the hood for sure, but not no wild nikka on this type of tip. He seems like an educated nikka, he about to get a fukked up label put on him.

This shyt has been shown hundreds of times already on ESPN, thousands on TV period most likely :picard:. They gone hit dawg with 12 games or some fukk shyt like that.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can't believe that some of you are even able to use the internet with how dumb you are

Falling for a twitter account from a guy name BURY MY COCK IN HER?

Seriously? One of the most notorious trolls in the history of twitter
He changed the account name and picture after the tweet

Honestly it aint even that serious, just have a laugh and keep it moving why nikkas be comin on this joint grandstanding

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Meanwhile in Hockey....:francis:

Look, bad fight. Shouldnt have swung the helmet. But dont let this media outrage cloud this. Hockey fights are worse.

Never outrage for it.

Actually @HHR posted an example of a hockey player hitting another with a stick and the guy was prosecuted in court for assault for that.
So that’s not the direction to point to here.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He changed the account name and picture after the tweet

Honestly it aint even that serious, just have a laugh and keep it moving why nikkas be comin on this joint grandstanding

He didn't though. The thought of "having a laugh" is fine, these dudes believed that Ben actually said that.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He didn't though. The thought of "having a laugh" is fine, these dudes believed that Ben actually said that.
Lmao? I posted it and Im telling you he changed the account name and picture this morning

Again, the IQ grandstanding is excessive its the internet we’re here to laugh, shyt not that serious