Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
From the description I thought it would be a full year at least but it didn't look as bad as it sounds. I'd give him 4 games but I can see him getting a year still, we'll see.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A few things...

I played football at every level except the NFL and thru pop warner, jr high, HS, JUCO & D-1.

I had guys saying the most vile shyt ever to me. I had a coach who use to look up things about opposing players and tell us so we could use it on the field to get under their skin. I been under pile ups were guys tried to poke my eyes out, grab my penis and balls, try to stick their finger in my ass, all kinds of shyt under the pile just so I can get up, fight, and get ejected.

Football is very physical but to be successful, you have to be strong mentally. Sometimes things are said and done to you in the course of a game/practice that can drive you over the edge. It was a bad look for Miles who is normally very mild mannered and I'm pretty sure he was fed up from previous plays...

A lot of try hard dap fishing militants on here, PLEASE do NOT die on that hill, not for this one brehs..

Garrett played thru the play and Yes I'm very aware Rudoloph went for his helmet first and kicked him. But those helmets are literally strong as a hammer, given the size of miles and the velocity on how he threw the helmet, he was outta pocket for that and could've killed him. You cant do that. There will be a shytstorm about this across the platform of media tomorrow. He just kinda lost it.

I also feel Baker thru him under the bus and went overboard with his comments but I'm not sure who else shares that sentiment on his team.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
A few things...

I played football at every level except the NFL and thru pop warner, jr high, HS, JUCO & D-1.

I had guys saying the most vile shyt ever to me. I had a coach who use to look up things about opposing players and tell us so we could use it on the field to get under their skin. I been under pile ups were guys tried to poke my eyes out, grab my penis and balls, try to stick their finger in my ass, all kinds of shyt under the pile just so I can get up, fight, and get ejected.

Football is very physical but to be successful, you have to be strong mentally. Sometimes things are said and done to you in the course of a game/practice that can drive you over the edge. It was a bad look for Miles who is normally very mild mannered and I'm pretty sure he was fed up from previous plays...

A lot of try hard dap fishing militants on here, PLEASE do NOT die on that hill. Garrett played thru the play and Yes I'm very aware Rudoloph went for his helmet first and kicked him. But those helmets are literally strong as a hammer, he was outta pocket for that. You cant do that. There will be a shytstorm about this across the platform of media tomorrow. He just kinda lost it.

I also feel Baker thru him under the bus and went overboard with his comments but I'm not sure who else shares that sentiment on his team.

That's what it comes down to, if Myles took his helmet off and gave him a quick two piece fukk it. But swing that shyt at someone with no helmet :huhldup:

Everyone should just be happy he ain't do any real damage, shyt would have been real ugly

khross415

All Star
Daps
Have you never watched football? :dwillhuh:

wtf are you talking about the game was over wtf you still throwing slant passes for thats how you get a fukking WR killed. they wasnt even on their side of the field. He didnt throw a hail mary the game was over you take the fukking knee and avoid injury

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

SphericalQuarrelsomeHorsefly-size_restricted.gif