Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, sounds like a lot of you missed it live and the clips y’all posting are just bits of it to try and paint a picture.

....there’s 8 seconds left in the game and Miles is trying to fukking pile drive Mason. Lands on him and is like fukkin laying on him. Then Mason freaks out and starts grabbing at his helmet.

I know it’s the Coli, so black and white and MAGA and CAC...but Miles was the instigator and swung the dudes helmet at his fukking head and hit him. See you next year with bullshyt brehs and I hate the Steelers.
The Steelers were still running plays with 8 seconds in the game left.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
And this will purposely left out of the discussion.

Happening already.

I think that's what really screws Garrett, though.

Even if you gave them equal punishments and suspensions and deemed their initial actions as co-helmet violations, he still ain't have to buss son's head like that. :russ: That's what's gonna cost him, cause the visual was damaging. And Myles is smart enough to know that, that was just losing control. Look how contrite he was in his presser. He KNOW he fxked up.

Given the NFL's b.s., which has led to its (self-induced) social popularity issues, he has to know he bout to catch that mega-L for creating that visual, both from the league and from some in the public.

(*EDIT - Willie McGinnest just acknowledged that Rudolph's actions started it.*)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So are we gonna find out why this dude ripped off this dude's helmet or not?!?:picard:

I still remember that clowney fight that shyt was crazy...:pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Based on what?

Did the Steelers continually harbor a player that injured the same player in the exact same way 2 years in a row and then KO a WR in the playoffs on that same team? No that was the Bengals.

Did the Steelers run Bountygate or go hire the guy responsible for that after the fact? No that was NO, Rams, Titans, Browns, and Jets

Did the Steelers have a guy that stomped on other players arms with cleats on? No that was Lions, Dolphins, and Rams

So please give me the evidence you have that surpasses these things :camby:
Bro. fukk OUTTA here. There’s been a bunch of rules changes over the years due to the shytty stuff the Steelers have done to the Bengals over the years. https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/05/steelers-bengals-rivalry-has-brought-nfl-rules-changes/924020001/

It’s
just continuously excused because they’re the Steelers and we suck. The absolute lack of awareness by your fanbase is always fukking mind boggling to me. Y’all are dirty as fukk

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
When I was watching this I was shocked, I was ready to text some Steelers fans and tell them the Browns are BACK!....but then this shyt went down and I was like :mindblown: 8 seconds left and they STILL GETTING PENALTIES!!! Then Garret gonna be out for the season probably it don't even matter that we won cause the season is over. I thought we may have had a chance to sneak in a wild card if everything lined up but now we done for. Discipline has been ATROCIOUS this season.:scust: