Mya's love may be like woah, but having sex is a NO!! (Angela Yee show)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Anyone who can go 7 years without sex WILLINGLY is either getting over something traumatic or have a very low sex drive. No way around it. And I remember she used to talk about having sex on planes n all kinda shyt. So she damn sure wasn't always on this wave.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Her and Lenny Kravitz should go out and see if they’re a match for each other

Both been practicing celibacy for years and they both vegans

Why not :ehh:
She’s vegan?
Well there u go
Grass eating be fukking up ya mind heavy

Also didn’t Game say she was kinda crazy?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
One more thing about this goofy bytch.
I remember shorty was trying to act like she didn't fck 50 or game. after 50 put it in that one song.
Talking bout bro lying on his dikk.
The nikka 50 was one of the most famous nikkaz in the world, and was banging many famous beautiful chix. Why in the world would this nikka have to lie about fukkin you.

It reminds me of Ashanti, another goofy bytch that everybody like... Trying to initially lie about fukkin irv... People actually believed that and still believe it. Smh

The shyts retarded. And lying ass bytch gets nikkaz jammed up in the real world all the time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Know a lot of women who are similar. Sex became intensly stressful to a lot of women/men in the last 5 years or so. or that's my read based on my age range, of like 32-38, millenials.

the era of kind of faux sex positive thinking is done. Post Sex and The City, post Obama years. The rise and fall of dating apps as a way to experience sex and intimacy. A lot of women are celibate to somewhat celibate.

Huge social changes, like METOO, COVID. Conservative leadership restricting abortions.

but here's some real shyt society has ALWAYS mostly condemned any sex outside of a relationship/marriage. We call it a lot of things, cute dumb names, but essentially it's looked as lower.

People with sex, esp., tend to project how much sex other people are having. I do it too. But get up close and personal with a lot of women, many are pretty tame or at least very standoffish about it. I have a few neighbors/friends, and sure, they may be having some hot affair on the way low, at 4:00 AM or whatever, but mostly they are scrolling social media on the couch every night of the week. and these are attractive, single women, who are like 35. I see these people almost everyday, and they are my focus group lol for that demo

This is so elegantly written that it’s hilarious. This writing style does not match this site.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think a big part of her celibacy is that she has the gift that keeps on giving down there. Holistic and vegan route to lower outbreaks.

Daps
I've read enough blind items and hidden threads on LSA to know that Mya and Ashanti are industry prostitutes.. Prior to Ashanti getting pregnant, they both stayed in Dubai.. Ironically both are Libras too like Amber Rose and Kim K.. So make of that what you will lol.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Smh

If y'all believe this sht.... Y'all don't know nothing about women.
Anything dealing with sex, they have no problem lying about. shyts insane

And her types are the worse. Because nikkaz will believe that bullshyt because they think she's too pretty to be a hoe and they believe her lil classy fake act.
Smh

These types be wayyy worse than the sexy reds and them other types you think fck alot.

Shorty needs to go somewhere. U to old for this
:ehh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
crazy how I been listening to women for so long I can literally parse through the bullshyt in their flowery statements. she said everything she needed to say in womanese.

Basically her sex was like woah in the 90s but she gave it up to whatever nikkas were throwing money in the section for too long and got a herniated disc and bad karma. so she walked out of that car crash, put a padlock on the coochie and gave all her accountability to the one thing that can't be held accountable, spirits. now she just out here bad as hell for no reason. the end.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
this. every broad i met on that celibacy wave used to be a major hoe
And people are making this false dilemma of "If a woman gives it up, she's a ho. If she doesn't and stays celibate, she's off somehow." That's not the case, it's all about balance.

I think being celibate is a great display of self-control and self-discipline but I look at things on their individual merit. A woman as famous and as objectively attractive as Mya, being celibate for seven years is a major red flag. I don't care what anyone says.

One, two, three years? Sure. But if anyone truly believes a woman of her status who has access to the "upper echelon" of men, couldn't find intimacy with one individual in nearly a decade is normal, then you must be gullible.

As I said, either she is lying or she's off, either mentally and/or physically. You don't go seven years forming bonds, platonic or otherwise, and not have some level of intimacy. I'm supposed to believe EVERY man she's interacted with is trash or not on her level?

Ok. Some of y'all can continue to believe these fairytales.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Reading between the lines of her interviews in the last decade:jbhmm:She felt unprotected in the music industry, she has history with some questionable dudes like any RnB singer from her era and she had some traumatic experiences. All of these things pushed her into an intense self development and healing process. I am as skeptical as it gets when it comes to taking women at face value but I believe her.