Mya's love may be like woah, but having sex is a NO!! (Angela Yee show)

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
One more thing about this goofy bytch.
I remember shorty was trying to act like she didn't fck 50 or game. after 50 put it in that one song.
Talking bout bro lying on his dikk
The nikka 50 was one of the most famous nikkaz in the world, and was banging many famous beautiful chix. Why in the world would this nikka have to lie about fukkin you.

It reminds me of Ashanti, another goofy bytch that everybody like... Trying to initially lie about fukkin irv... People actually believed that and still believe it. Smh

The shyts retarded. And lying ass bytch gets nikkaz jammed up in the real world all the time
:picard:

You seem waaay too bothered about this.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
A lot of people seriously discount that she's probably at a stage in life where disrupting the life she's been living for the last decade or so is just not happening. Even if it's not the most glamorous or the life coli posters think she should be living, it's probably with little stress.

A lot of women post 30 have solidified themselves into lifestyles that do not have too much room for anything new,or anything that may require them to "sacrifice" parts of their life for it......Or, potential suitors are simply just not willing to "fit-in" to what available space is in her life.

honestly, her being 44 and NOT moving like some of these other 40+ celebrities are....is actually a good thing.

But that's not how life works. You don't get to be in any relationship and do what you want when you want 100 percent of the time.

Mya's simply another chick who balanced extreme past behavior with extreme corrective behavior thinkiing it will balance it out. She's most likely single cuz she's scared of her peace being interrupted by her inability to pick the correct mate. She knows she can't trust her own judgement and this is the only way.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
crazy how I been listening to women for so long I can literally parse through the bullshyt in their flowery statements. she said everything she needed to say in womanese.

Basically her sex was like woah in the 90s but she gave it up to whatever nikkas were throwing money in the section for too long and got a herniated disc and bad karma. so she walked out of that car crash, put a padlock on the coochie and gave all her accountability to the one thing that can't be held accountable, spirits. now she just out here bad as hell for no reason. the end.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: q :laff:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
She talked about being a public sex symbol at a young age. I can't relate to that because I'm not famous but I feel like that's the reason why.

I watched the Mr & Mrs Smith show and there was a scene where they were talking about how they grew up into Mya.

I wasn't really into her, but I had a friend that was obsessed with her. I was into Aaliyah at that time.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sex doesn't require 2 people

say-what-gif-file-1698kb-mj6g0e4n0byyl7ix.gif

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Smh

If y'all believe this sht.... Y'all don't know nothing about women.
Anything dealing with sex, they have no problem lying about. shyts insane

And her types are the worse. Because nikkaz will believe that bullshyt because they think she's too pretty to be a hoe and they believe her lil classy fake act.
Smh

These types be wayyy worse than the sexy reds and them other types you think fck alot.

Shorty needs to go somewhere. U to old for this
Truth somewhere inbetween breh