My woman is very tolerable in person but annoying as fukk thru text

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It makes YOU look foolish for sticking with her despite your complaints, she may see or hear of your complaints one day and “we” don’t actually care, but will remember and remind you at inopportune times.
I wanted see if I could relate with others. I wasn't trying to gauge whether I should stay with her or not. I'm sticking with her :stopitslime:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wanted see if I could relate with others. I wasn't trying to gauge whether I should stay with her or not. I'm sticking with her :stopitslime:
I hear you. Just offering advice. Take it or leave it.

But consider your questions about your woman if she was complaining about you online rather than talking to you about it.

:yeshrug:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I MIGHT GET 1 OR 2 TEXTS A DAY FROM MY WIFE. IT'S USUALLY REMINDERS THOUGH.

MY BIGGEST FRUSTRATION WITH MY WIFE IS THAT SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE BUSY AT WORK FROM THE TIME YOU SIT DOWN UNTIL ITS TIME TO PUNCH OUT. IF I TAKE 2 MINUTES TO LEAN BACK IN MY CHAIR, SHE IMMEDIATELY GETS IN MY FACE AND STARTS TALKING I DON'T GET MAD AT HER BECAUSE I KNOW SHE JUST WANTS INTERACTION. BUT GOOD LORD. LET A BREH BREATHE.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
My girl threw a tantrum the other day because she said she wanted to go eat somewhere I googled it and replied

"the tapas place?"

She took that as:
You dumb bytch did you know that they serve tapas or are you half retarded and don't even know how to read a menu hoe.

Just don't give into her bullshyt let her know it's her own insecurities not your actions
Last part works on most women. Some of them though, they really feel like you attacking them if you say something like that no matter how you word it. Those are the ones I feel like have a slight personality/mental issue.

When it's a "where u at" convo tho, if you got caught bein unfaithful before then that's just how she gone be. I got a patna dealing with that right now and it doesn't look fun lol

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If dudes were not afraid of their women and more honest about things, a lot of these problems would not exist. Dudes will tell their potna stfu but will let their woman treat them like their mothers.

:mjlol: