My woman is very tolerable in person but annoying as fukk thru text

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
My girl threw a tantrum the other day because she said she wanted to go eat somewhere I googled it and replied

"the tapas place?"

She took that as:
You dumb bytch did you know that they serve tapas or are you half retarded and don't even know how to read a menu hoe.

Just don't give into her bullshyt let her know it's her own insecurities not your actions
are we dating the same MF:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Anyone else deal with this? :ld:

It's like cause they can't see you, they want you to be attached to your phone cause they think you fukking someone else
All women are annoying through text that’s a given… my wife is annoying through text and awesome in person

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Brehs

Quit playing dumb

Has she ever caught you in some bullshyt with another woman? You ever disappeared for a day to fukc somebody else then came back with a lame story?

Or it could even be her seeing you flirting online or IRL.

She's likely not making shyt up out of the clear blue sky. And if it wasn't you, she prolly dealt with a man who will creep before.

We always play that "she's crazy" role knowing damn well you done lied to her and didn't follow thru or she caught you in some shyt before.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Took my wife to town and read her her rights last night. She didn't make coffee this morning. Bout to tell her make a cup before I hear that garage open.

Maybe I need to train 5 times this week.

Edit, coffee secured.
Good luck to yall brothers. Sometimes women glitch but you gotta know the difference between a glitch and a red flag. An error, and corruption. Stay safe.

Last edited:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
absense makes the heart grow fonder :ahh:

You don’t want to make yourself too accessible. Let her mind wander then once in awhile do something for her to let her know she’s the only one, like leave your phone on the table unlocked while you shower.