My wife's best freind is living with us

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
only a matter of time before you
come home to your wife getting her p*ssy ate
by old girl with the dikk of the deadbeat in her hand.

kick that hoe out and dont be nice about it.
I'm talking clothes thrown on the lawn with the
head of the 6 year old's dolls ripped off.
a0yqua.jpg

Naw, like I said before my wife and I communicate very well, if there is something I want I just tell her and she does the same with me. That's why she doesn't mind her freind living with us because she totally trusts me and she knows I would never go behind her back and do anything wrong and I feel the same about her.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:birdman: watch ya mouth son. My wife is nothing like this bytch, she is just very nurturing and loyal. She was the first one that befriended my wife when she moved to our school district so my wife has stayed loyal to her since then
Lets see:

Met her before your wife
Down since high school
Godmother to your seed
You god father to her seed
Threesomes and hookups
Now you live with her

N!gga thats YOUR best friend too. Stop blaming your wife for some sh!t you been doing since high school...

"Garsh, why is she living here shes so annoying" :rudy:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is what you folks call a great marriage? Orgies and 3 somes, wife bringing her best friend over to live and you can't object.

Well I say gawt damn

Yes my wife and I had a mutual fantasy and we fulfilled it. Would it have been better to cheat on each other? And I have ALL the say as to whether this bytch stays or not. Like I said she is my friend and I care for her so I don't want to kick her and her daughter out in the streets but I am now having second thoughts about my decision to let her stay.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets see:

Met her before your wife
Down since high school
Godmother to your seed
You god father to her seed
Threesomes and hookups
Now you live with her

N!gga thats YOUR best friend too. Stop blaming your wife for some sh!t you been doing since high school...

"Garsh, why is she living here shes so annoying" :rudy:

You are correct she is a good friend of mine which is why I have not kicked her the fukk out yet:snoop: