My Wife Has to Work 6 Days This Week because of Privileged Cac Girl

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
They know the rules and play by them when opportune. I've done something similar to employers when they got too high for their horses.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All this because she wants to take days off because of an accident? I have employees call out or off all the time. We just document it and take them off the schedule if it becomes an issue. IMO your wife is doing way too much. Why not just have her switch days with another employee?

Example:
Wife: Hey Becky we are more than happy to accommodate you. We hope you get well soon. Since Sharon will be covering your shift on X day. Would you able to cover for her on X day?

Most people will say yes. Trying to have an all out war with employees is not a good decision in the long-term. Always try to find a happy medium. Because if the girl quits everyone is going to have to cover for her regardless and the employee will appreciate the consideration.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah it is. The disciplinary protocal is the worse shyt I've ever heard in my life and almost made my wife quit at one point because they don't give her the power to properly discipline employees. So veteran employees knew how to work the system i.e calling out of work claiming to have symptoms of covid. Their protocol says that if an employee says they have symptoms, you have to grant them that leave. Or if an employee is at work and they say I don't feel good I think I have covid, you gotta let them leave. Little shyt like that.

Yeah you gotta have a doctors excuse but these nikkas can just run to a doctors office get a quick check up for covid, it comes back negative then boom they write you a slip and you have your free day and a doctors note. They knew how to get over the system. But my wife is a veteran in this shyt and one by one she caught they ass slipping and fired em until she had her team in place.
Bruh that was literally EVERYWHERE :mjlol:

It was the same shyt even with my government job… and guess what, people actually got/had covid. I caught it TWICE in a 2 month span.. wanna guess why?

Because people were coming into work with ACTUAL covid. Tossing masks in the trash. Once our directors and department heads caught it, THEN they pulled the trigger on letting people stay home if symptoms, telework, etc.

Some took advantage some didn’t. I’m more curious about your wife’s policy because if old girl was really in an accident, she actually deserved some type of leave of absence.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I woulda called in to work too, shyt sounds like a hostile work environment.

Resteraunt jobs are a dime a dozen, i might be tossing some resumes out there as well

Just curious, how much money is this girl making per hour, just to be shamed over rhis stupid shyt?

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I think about it, this drama coulda been avoided if your wife just bit the bullet, told Amanda/Sarah/Becky to take the time off from jump. Yeah it’s fukking annoying but saves potential headaches down the line.
All this because she wants to take days off because of an accident? I have employees call out or off all the time. We just document it and take them off the schedule if it becomes an issue. IMO your wife is doing way too much. Why not just have her switch days with another employee?

Example:
Wife: Hey Becky we are more than happy to accommodate you. We hope you get well soon. Since Sharon will be covering your shift on X day. Would you able to cover for her on X day?

Most people will say yes. Trying to have an all out war with employees is not a good decision in the long-term. Always try to find a happy medium. Because if the girl quits everyone is going to have to cover for her regardless and the employee will appreciate the consideration.
yup this right here is how you build strong teams.

I bet this woman is gonna quit within 6 months.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As I think about it, this drama coulda been avoided if your wife just bit the bullet, told Amanda/Sarah/Becky to take the time off from jump. Yeah it’s fukking annoying but saves potential headaches down the line.

yup this right here is how you build strong teams.

I bet this woman is gonna quit within 6 months.
Probably won't take that long. People will quit in a minute. And a job as a waitress is very easy to get.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Workplace drama is at most jobs to a certain degree. But ive never seen somones spouse get this worked up over workplce drama at a place he dont even work at. Grow some fukkin balls dude. Retract them claws princess

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Workplace drama is at most jobs to a certain degree. But ive never seen somones spouse get this worked up over workplce drama at a place he dont even work at. Grow some fukkin balls dude. Retract them claws princess
Well one thing that hasn’t been touched upon is why the OP doesn’t want to be stuck at home with the kids while his wife is at work…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Example:

I’m saying

They went OD af.. calling old girl entitled, calling division GM’s, using snitches, all because old girl wanted a day off :picard:

I woulda called in to work too, shyt sounds like a hostile work environment.

Resteraunt jobs are a dime a dozen, i might be tossing some resumes out there as well

Just curious, how much money is this girl making per hour, just to be shamed over rhis stupid shyt?
Fareal.

Why would you even want someone to come to work if they’re not mentally fit to do so.

Unless old girl NEEDS that job, she already checking out. So now his wife probably gonna have to find someone, train them, etc.