My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Alt of yall saying oh I wish I had a girl to nag about her day or talk nonstop just watch them Housewives show and beat off it's the same shi*

Women just like to talk, like some people said, add some responses and just eat it. Do I wanna go to work from 9-5 come home to hear about somebody else work for an hour, hell no but just nod and say that's crazy.

Even my women friend's complain and just talk nonstop like I said it's to vent and not get real feedback besides agreeing.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
i love hearing my girl's voice... i looooove it when she sends me long rants/observations/random bullshyt as audio messages, i listen to ones from her good days going years back. sometimes i play them around her so i get a director's commentary while enjoying them, sometimes i ignore her for the whole day and listen to them all while i go to bed. it's like falling asleep to a podcast of my Favorite Person. :ahh:
:hhh:
I don't know why but you sound like a weirdo

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
My ex used to complain about her job every day at one point. Would be on the phone from midtown atlanta all the way to her parents in Winder which is 1hr30 drive.

And the worst part she was 85% of the time at fault.

I told her straight up I wasn't listening and she was mad.

I was like look you gonna be mad either way if you catch me not listening or if I tell you the truth I'm not listening so fukk it. It is what it is

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
These threads :dahell:

B0FZs13.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
My ex used to complain about her job every day at one point. Would be on the phone from midtown atlanta all the way to her parents in Winder which is 1hr30 drive.

And the worst part she was 85% of the time at fault.

I told her straight up I wasn't listening and she was mad.

I was like look you gonna be mad either way if you catch me not listening or if I tell you the truth I'm not listening so fukk it. It is what it is

Women calling men when they are driving for no apparent reason is a thread in and of itself

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This is the penance for men who make their women work. Imagine me asking such a silly question to my righteous attachment.

"Sweetypop,how was your day working for the agenda of white supremacy:mjgrin:"

Ask your woman about her own life goals,mental well being. Not what she was doing for the white man today. Yes the answers you recieve will be even more longwinded,but at least relevant:respect:
My wife don't work, still a rambling muhfukka :francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shaking-my-head-unbelievable.gif

I used to be with this woman who had what the kids call "main character syndrom". Everything anybody did or said aroúnd her was aimed at her or motivated by her somehow. She'd tell stories all mad and id be sitting there waiting for the part that was an actual slight against her to come up. And it never did.