My Life Has Been Turned Upside Down

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Hey breh, a righteous person embarks on a journey that they know will be difficult without hesitation.

I wish the best for you and the lil ones, b.:wow:
It's also beset (apparently) on all sides by the tyranny of men

:russ:

d021d86757fc5ce1404d3073e2e85944.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I made a thread recently about an appointment I had with my Doctor telling me I have a tumor or cancer in my wrist. The cancer/tumer is either benign or serious, but from what my primary doctor believes it's benign so that's good news. I have an MRI on the 23 of this month to see what's up.

Now I've recently had the responsibility of taking care of 3 of my older sister's children. It's a long ass story I can go into details on another post but for now I'll keep it short.

This shyt got me worrying alot. I have the ability to take care of myself, but 3 children is difficult, and to add on I have my health to worry about.

Being a caring responsible black man is difficult, but I'm determined to show these children how black men are.

I had an amazing father growing up, and it saddens me that these children don't have their father in their life, but I'm willing to do everything to show them what a man is supposed to be.

I love y'all and really plan on using this thread and the thread about my cancer as journals. If anything ever happens to me I love y'all.

This shyt has been hard, but I been doing my absolute best to be an uncle mom cooking breakfast and dinner:mjlol:

Salute to all the fathers, especially the single fathers trying their best to figure this fatherhood shyt out. Love y'all :salute:
Never heard of cancer in the wrist before, can you die from it or would the worst case be amputation?