My stolen iPhone was located near Exclusive Quick Com at 4113 W Madison, Chicago, IL

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yea but, sometimes you gotta do some foul ratchet shyt.

Only to those who deserve it :manny:
Karma catches up with people. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but yeah, we all eventually pay for our misgivings. I'll let the powers that be deal with that clown.

I have another phone in transit as we speak. Sometimes it's better to be bigger than the bullsh!t and focus on the big picture...

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Go in there tell em you want to bye a iPhone turn all of em on to check if they work or tell em what kind u had 16gb 32gb or 64gb see that it's yo phone walk out and leave call the cops of u got to

Beware though

This that area

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, insurance says FedEx will deliver my replacement to my door tomorrow by 12:00PM. :thenigerianwins:

As for the guy who stole my phone... well, :ufdup:

The IMEI is disabled and on top of that, he lost my trust. He really exposed himself to not only me, but A LOT of other people. All just to hit a lick. Not a very smart move in the grand scheme of things.

I wish I backed those pictures up before I left. :sadcam:

I guess that means I'm just going to have to have more girls over... :manny:

Life goes on, brehs...

@TheNig has officially joined the Make 'em Mad crew :ohh:

Last edited by a moderator:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Karma catches up with people. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but yeah, we all eventually pay for our misgivings. I'll let the powers that be deal with that clown.

I have another phone in transit as we speak. Sometimes it's better to be bigger than the bullsh!t and focus on the big picture...

nikka got them white bytches in deck :jawalrus:

White girls face wise>>>

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
If all you're worried about is the pictures, you don't have icloud turned on?

That's a free 5 GB for all your picture backup needs. You can just redownload your camera roll or whatever.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If all you're worried about is the pictures, you don't have icloud turned on?

That's a free 5 GB for all your picture backup needs. You can just redownload your camera roll or whatever.
Yeah, but I don't know if its automatic. I don't know if the pictures uploaded. Also, I don't see them on my iCloud when I go to iCloud.com. I see the iCloud picture stream on my phone, and I paid for the expanded coverage, too.

Hopefully when I restore this sh!t I'll get my pics back. I loose way too many hot girls on my phone to this bullsh!t. I'm backing up before I leave the house EVERY TIME from now on.