My stolen iPhone was located near Exclusive Quick Com at 4113 W Madison, Chicago, IL

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had some girls over at my place taking photos with my gear and shyt. One of the girls had the PERFECT @ss in yoga pants. I spent about 5 mins just having her twerk on my face while I snapped a bunch of selfies. :ahh:

From there we then went to this event called the Trap House at the Fedora Lounge. I was wearing sweat pants because I was on some extra chill sh!t that night and didn't feel the need to switch it up. Things were hella dope. These girls just started twerking all over me. Well, things got hella crazy and I guess in all the madness my phone fell out of my pocket. As soon as I realized it was gone it was nowhere to be found.

Now, I replaced the phone with insurance, but I took some INSANE photos with that phone that didn't get a chance to be backed up. All I want is my photos back, really. I don't want to have to invite all those girls over and be on some "Hey, can we do what we did last time?" type sh!t because it'll lack the spontaneity of the first time.

these white twerkers will be the death of you :heh:

the app you're using, does it take photos of the criminal?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5ENoUqt.gif

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
these white twerkers will be the death of you :heh:

the app you're using, does it take photos of the criminal?
No, because that app is only available on Jailbroken phones. Mine was an iOS 7.

The fvcked up part is that a friend of mine says that this location is right next door to a business owned by a mutual acquaintance of ours that was at the said location the night my phone disappeared.

It's good that I have some closure on where my phone is... but it sucks that this guy seems to have gotten one over on me. I looked at him dead in his eye and asked him if he saw my phone. Dude just looked me dead in my eye and hit me with the :manny:

I've filed a police report and I'm on hold for a police officer, but it seems like this is a wrap. These Arabs have my phone and it's never coming back. Even if it is, they've probably wiped it and my pictures are gone. :sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, because that app is only available on Jailbroken phones. Mine was an iOS 7.

The fvcked up part is that a friend of mine says that this location is right next door to a business owned by a mutual acquaintance of ours that was at the said location the night my phone disappeared.

It's good that I have some closure on where my phone is... but it sucks that this guy seems to have gotten one over on me. I looked at him dead in his eye and asked him if he saw my phone. Dude just looked me dead in my eye and hit me with the :manny:

I've filed a police report and I'm on hold for a police officer, but it seems like this is a wrap. These Arabs have my phone and it's never coming back. Even if it is, they've probably wiped it and my pictures are gone. :sadcam:
is your phone locked? does it wipe data after x amount of failed attempts?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
is your phone locked? does it wipe data after x amount of failed attempts?
It's in "Lost mode" so it's locked and it shows a message that I left there.

CPD says that they're only going to show up there and make a fuss if I go there with my box and wait for them.

But for some reason I think they're just setting me up to get stomped out on the Westside.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So yeah, I called the guy that I think stole my phone, told him about the circumstances surrounding the locating of that device and sure enough he hit me with the "What are you trying to say?"

I was going to say "You stole my phone, jackass" but then I was all like "Yo, I know you're good on the West Side and you have connections. See if you can get the Arabs that run the store to give me my phone back."

And then he was all like "Sure, we can do that. But in the meantime, you need a new phone. It's a Samsung SIII. Brand new, no scratches or nothing!"

I cut him off "Hey man, I have to get THAT phone back. Please help me get it before they erase everything!"

And he assured me that he'd do everything he could. But I really have my doubts. I mean, he could have saved the day by giving me my phone back after he picked it up. Instead, he looked at me dead in my eye that night and said that he didn't have it. The nerve of him to offer me another stolen phone. Dude is straight out of the N!ggers vs Black People bit. This can't be life :mindblown:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Never understood the whole phone locator shyt...... There's little you can do w/o police involvement and even then, your phone is incredibly low on the totem pole of things for them to pursue.

So you located your phone there. You gonna run up on everyone in the area? Let's say you find it at some other address. You gonna run up there and knock on doors? Search bedrooms? Demand your phone back from people you have no clue as to the capabilities of?

If I truly lose my phone, I'm gonna call it and see if I can get whoever to return my shyt. If not, fukk it. Charge it to the game, remotely wipe it, call my carrier and have them disable the SIM and pay the insurance deductible to have my shyt replaced. I'm not runnin up on people and risking my safety over plastic, glass and silicon.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Havin random nikkas up in the spot. Youd think you would have developed some street smarts by now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So yeah, I called the guy that I think stole my phone, told him about the circumstances surrounding the locating of that device and sure enough he hit me with the "What are you trying to say?"

I was going to say "You stole my phone, jackass" but then I was all like "Yo, I know you're good on the West Side and you have connections. See if you can get the Arabs that run the store to give me my phone back."

And then he was all like "Sure, we can do that. But in the meantime, you need a new phone. It's a Samsung SIII. Brand new, no scratches or nothing!"

I cut him off "Hey man, I have to get THAT phone back. Please help me get it before they erase everything!"

And he assured me that he'd do everything he could. But I really have my doubts. I mean, he could have saved the day by giving me my phone back after he picked it up. Instead, he looked at me dead in my eye that night and said that he didn't have it. The nerve of him to offer me another stolen phone. Dude is straight out of the N!ggers vs Black People bit. This can't be life :mindblown:

i don't know how the PD works in your area, but could you have called the cops and tried to setup a meeting for the stolen S3?