My stolen iPhone was located near Exclusive Quick Com at 4113 W Madison, Chicago, IL

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i don't know how the PD works in your area, but could you have called the cops and tried to setup a meeting for the stolen S3?

Im not sure if the head of a company called Mollywatr wants to be known as a snitch around chicago.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you know the location of the phone,why are you making threads with despair in your heart ? Why dont you take a trip over there ?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikka I got an iPhone...you can locate it more than once and you can have it play a sound even if its on mute, or erase all the data on it. Now if you ain't got that shyt set up that's yo loss.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jugg& finessed u lol dey been sold yo phone dst thot datvtook yo phone was a hoodrat n saw u as,a lick a quick 300 off u:laff:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
that nikkas phone is community property now. I seriously doubt the police get you your phone back when they dont even respond to many nonviolent crimes due to not having enough officers. I know that here in birmingham if you call the police with something like that, them nikkas might just issue you a ticket over the phone :russ:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that nikkas phone is community property now. I seriously doubt the police get you your phone back when they dont even respond to many nonviolent crimes due to not having enough officers. I know that here in birmingham if you call the police with something like that, them nikkas might just issue you a ticket over the phone :russ:

hell yeah.... :deadmanny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I've seen police be straight up like :scusthov: I ain't savin' you b*tch nikka :krs: Don't call the police, send the goons in, or let it go. Your insurance covered it anyway. If you KNOW who stole it, it's worth it, but going in to a legitimate business to start some sh*t is only going to make you look bad, or worse, catch a case. Don't start some sh*t when you don't know who was involved. Personally, it's only $500, not to mention your insurance covered it, let it go. No need to chase after nikkas with nothing to lose, especially if you're older than 18.

Now, if you really feel it was some personal sh*t, keep tracking that sh*t, if it's still there, send some nikka on some snoopy sh*t with another phone to sell. If they buy it, wait a week or two, catch 'em slippin after work, ski mask on, beat the brakes out of 'em, empty their pockets, and dash. Then show up the next day like :smugbiden: I'd like to buy an iPhone :krs: