My stolen iPhone was located near Exclusive Quick Com at 4113 W Madison, Chicago, IL

illadope

きんが
Daps
This didn't go down at my place. Also, I've only been having random girls up here. All the dudes usually come pre-screened or somebody vouched for them.

You're an idiot. Anyone with common sense knows to NEVER bring random women around. I can't wait for the thread where you say your rights got stolen by some female shyts going to be amazing & hilarious. Use your head ya dummy. If you want respect in town you gotta take it, not sitting around playing with your thumbs hoping someone will do so because you print shirts out.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i dont know if this is real or not but regardless you're a weird guy

how are you so supposedly successful but spending your time trolling on message boards :what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
God damn Nigerian you are stupid as shyt

You should have acted like you were interested in an Iphone

Then have them show you your shyt

And walk out with it

Now they know you are on to them.... you can kiss that phone goodbye... just report it stolen and charge it to the game

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
So yeah, I called the guy that I think stole my phone, told him about the circumstances surrounding the locating of that device and sure enough he hit me with the "What are you trying to say?"

I was going to say "You stole my phone, jackass" but then I was all like "Yo, I know you're good on the West Side and you have connections. See if you can get the Arabs that run the store to give me my phone back."

And then he was all like "Sure, we can do that. But in the meantime, you need a new phone. It's a Samsung SIII. Brand new, no scratches or nothing!"

I cut him off "Hey man, I have to get THAT phone back. Please help me get it before they erase everything!"

And he assured me that he'd do everything he could. But I really have my doubts. I mean, he could have saved the day by giving me my phone back after he picked it up. Instead, he looked at me dead in my eye that night and said that he didn't have it. The nerve of him to offer me another stolen phone. Dude is straight out of the N!ggers vs Black People bit. This can't be life :mindblown:

Your unceasing run-in with misfortunes is simply a reflection of your disposition.

I understand if you just troll the webernets and fukk with us (majority) good Coli people, but i'm starting to believe that you enjoy shiitting on people/being condescending in real life.

Karma makes it rounds and your trajedy khadafis confirm our premonitions/notions about you.

You're in the red/turned off your rep for a reason (and don't go saying shiit, "I don't care about no dep/rap" - but yet you come here for reassurance and positive reinforcement).

You're a house negro, you know nothing about what's cool and what's urban.

I ain't even black and i'm blacker than you will EVER BE.

Yes, you're a part of a launch product that you have strong faith in. That's great. But the whole way you're going about it - i'll let the end result speak for itself.

What you think is hip is just a tacky, callow and contrived way of trying to be hip but you're entering a ghost niche and the market for that is non-existent.

You fukked up the moment you stopped listening to us.

And it's not that people dislike you or don't approve of you...

It's that people see the insincerity and falseness that is your whole "actual" personae.

The best thing you can do now is a favor to yourself by going back to being a black white-guy.

Good luck.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
tumblr_mlp5smXg0J1ry9t4co1_400.gif

Sent from The Nigerian's Deebo's phone via Tapatalk

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yeah, insurance says FedEx will deliver my replacement to my door tomorrow by 12:00PM. :thenigerianwins:

As for the guy who stole my phone... well, :ufdup:

The IMEI is disabled and on top of that, he lost my trust. He really exposed himself to not only me, but A LOT of other people. All just to hit a lick. Not a very smart move in the grand scheme of things.

I wish I backed those pictures up before I left. :sadcam:

I guess that means I'm just going to have to have more girls over... :manny:

Life goes on, brehs...

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm in a good mood, here's some booty for y'all... even the haters. Jesus said to turn the other cheek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKAsaSXVdKw]Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (nAffie Rmx - Munchi's Shoutout To nAffie Part II) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]​

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Its real simple G, put a brick through there window. Cost of a window vs stolen iphone.

Might not get your phone back, but smashing a brick through the window is :smugbiden:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Its real simple G, put a brick through there window. Cost of a window vs stolen iphone.

Might not get your phone back, but smashing a brick through the window is :smugbiden:
Can't be that petty, bro. There's a bigger picture to focus on...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZppRM4TTKck"]Marcutio - Have a Dream [HD] - YouTube[/ame]