My stolen iPhone was located near Exclusive Quick Com at 4113 W Madison, Chicago, IL

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So my stolen iPhone sent an alert to my email this morning. It said that my phone was located near 4119 W Madison St Chicago, IL 60624-2304 at 9:08 AM.

So I google mapped the location and it seems that the phone was last located very near a company called Exclusive Quick Com Cellular:

https://plus.google.com/106602078312418562929/about?gl=us&hl=en

Of course, after calling them at (773) 533-3200 they don't know anything about any iPhones today. Now, I know better than to fall for the whole "These aren't the droids you're looking for," shtick and it's pretty obvious that my phone is either currently there or was there at one point.

What should I do?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
this is a :troll: thread but if it wasn't isn't that the hood?

venture into wgp after 8pm tonite and ask for your iphone back :skip:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
how do u lose two iphones back to back
I had some girls over at my place taking photos with my gear and shyt. One of the girls had the PERFECT @ss in yoga pants. I spent about 5 mins just having her twerk on my face while I snapped a bunch of selfies. :ahh:

From there we then went to this event called the Trap House at the Fedora Lounge. I was wearing sweat pants because I was on some extra chill sh!t that night and didn't feel the need to switch it up. Things were hella dope. These girls just started twerking all over me. Well, things got hella crazy and I guess in all the madness my phone fell out of my pocket. As soon as I realized it was gone it was nowhere to be found.

Now, I replaced the phone with insurance, but I took some INSANE photos with that phone that didn't get a chance to be backed up. All I want is my photos back, really. I don't want to have to invite all those girls over and be on some "Hey, can we do what we did last time?" type sh!t because it'll lack the spontaneity of the first time.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I called them again and now they have a guy answering as "Security" saying that they're "closed" and that I have to "Maybe try again tomorrow."

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So my stolen iPhone sent an alert to my email this morning. It said that my phone was located near 4119 W Madison St Chicago, IL 60624-2304 at 9:08 AM.

So I google mapped the location and it seems that the phone was last located very near a company called Exclusive Quick Com Cellular:

Of course, after calling them at (773) 533-3200 they don't know anything about any iPhones today. Now, I know better than to fall for the whole "These aren't the droids you're looking for," shtick and it's pretty obvious that my phone is either currently there or was there at one point.

What should I do?
someone who works there or visted the areas has your phone

you should go to the place of business...and the next time you get an alert, go to the destination, preferably in a business area

then call your phone while you are in the area, once a location of the phone is identified go there, but dont confront, call your phone, while you there, to see who has it,

once the phone rings and you hear it, wait for them to retrieve the phone, once they do, since you found the business location and you are there, snatch the phone. Tell them its your phone, someone stole it and you have the phone bill.

just keep calling, if in the vicinity until they pick up the phone and then snatch your phone back.

you might have to call it in and file a stolen report, if the person who stole the phone or received the phone is really acting like its theirs.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cellular devices get stolen everyday B :manny:

Sent from The Nigerians Phone via Tapatalk

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

What should I do?

breh they aint gonna feel no pressure over the phone obviously someone sold them your phone, go up there with a couple of your friends, and start asking questions :stopitslime: put that pressure on them face to face they will magically find your shyt watch