My sister just told her husband that hes not the father of their son. Oh my gosh.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Does he still keep in contact with the child? If he was there since the child was born I would think they would have a close bond even if he isn't the biological father.

He had contact with the kid after a few months, but that bytch moved to Cali and married some simp a few years ago. Now they have no contact

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Has there been a test? There's been too many times a baby looks just like a certain person and the baby belongs to someone else. If she was sleeping with two people at the same time, she can't be sure either. Excuse me if this has been answered, I might've missed it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she just made herself a single mother

the other dude must be in the picture

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
married. Your obligated to child support even if it's not ur child.

:snoop:

So now I gotta make sure to have kids and get them DNA tested BEFORE getting married :why:

Because if you wife her up first then she gets preggo, and you get that DNA test ASAP, and it turns out the kid isn't yours......you're STILL on the fukkin' hook for child support :wtf:

You STILL end up doing all the work (paying money for 18 years) while the other nikka gets all the credit and rewards (fukkin' your chick, passing down his genetics)............

GET MARRIED, BREHS :damn: :damn: :damn:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
shyts crazy. i think she gonna live at our house until she get her own house again, damn. her husband cant keep up with them house bill all by himself. he gonna have to sell smh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marriage sounds wonderful as Bart Scott would say can't wait.

15 percent of men raising kids that aren't there's and they aint even know it.

And this chump is still obligated to pay child support haha.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Marriage sounds wonderful as Bart Scott would say can't wait.

15 percent of men raising kids that aren't there's and they aint even know it.

And this chump is still obligated to pay child support haha.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta
nah my sister aint gonna do him like that. he aint gotta pay nothing. she already told the real dad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts crazy. i think she gonna live at our house until she get her own house again, damn. her husband cant keep up with them house bill all by himself. he gonna have to sell smh

She better pay half them bills she fukked this up not him. If I was him I'd file a misattributed paternity suit on her and have them wages garnished for the damages, fukk that.