My sister just told her husband that hes not the father of their son. Oh my gosh.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i don't give a fukk who it is, girlfriend or wife swab that baby at first chance and get a test. don't sign the birth certificate before a test is done. if you're too p*ssy to demand a paternity test you deserve what happens to you.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I knew this one guy, he got his son's name tattooed on his arm, only to find out that the child wasn't his. :scusthov: I wasn't surprised. I worked with his supposed baby mama for a bit.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you tell him to look on the bright side. At least he can stop dating a hoe and not pay child support.
married. Your obligated to child support even if it's not ur child.

and i have family members that do grimy shyt... i respect op, u defend fam no matter what.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
married. Your obligated to child support even if it's not ur child.

and i have family members that do grimy shyt... i respect op, u defend fam no matter what.

Defending you're fam no matter what is ridiculous. Especially when they're on some bullshyt. He probably be ready to beat that nikka up if he told him his sister was a stupid whore.

"a, a, dont talk about my sister like that fam, be respectful" :rudy: I understand keepin the nikka from lumping your sister but damn, that shyt is embarrassing. Especially if she tries to take him to court to take care of the baby after he bounces, instead of holding the actual father responsible.

Id tell my brother in law to change his name and skip town if i had a sister on some bullshyt like that.

Its hilarious because bytches think telling the truth equates to forgiveness. Nah it equates to you better be prepared to deal with the consequences. Like him leaving or destroying you. She conveniently tells her husband his child is not his, in front of her brother who i guess is supposed to be the bodyguard. If he stays he deserves no respect. If he leaves the bytch can destroy his financial income. This chick......

Biggavelli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone write about their sisters hoeish ways to strangers and even drop names?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Me and a couple friends heard he was at the jail and drove up there, then learned they took him to the hospital. He collapsed again at the jail and they put him in psychiatric care for a couple day. We visited him and brehs...scariest shyt I ever seen. Dude was just...done.

They broke up, he's been in counseling ever since due to depression. He's doing better now compared to a few years ago but you gotta understand, he grew up without a father. And when he "became" a father he put his whole life into it, he loved his "son" and his life revolved around taking care of him. He always said he wanted to prove he was better than his father. He was about to marry that bytch too, he has a nice job and planned on getting a house and all that shyt. I've never seen someone that young dedicated to their family...never fukked around with other bytches, came home every night, etc

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't even touched a woman since then (5 years). We went to the club a few years ago trying to cheer him up/get him laid and he literally broke down crying after some chick was trying to dance with him. I've never seen someone so emotionally crushed. He's slowly getting better but I honestly believe he's gonna be a hermit for a long ass time.
:to:

Damn that sucks and I can understand being depressed but 5 years without getting some p*ssy is too damn long.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Respecting you're fam no matter what is ridiculous. Especially when they're on some bullshyt. He probably be ready to beat that nikka up if he told him his sister was a stupid whore.

"a, a, dont talk about my sister like that fam, be respectful" :rudy: I understand keepin the nikka from lumping your sister but damn, that shyt is embarrassing. Especially if she tries to take him to court to take care of the baby after he bounces, instead of holding the actual father responsible.

Id tell my brother in law to change his name and skip town if i had a sister on some bullshyt like that.

Its hilarious because bytches think telling the truth equates to forgiveness. Nah it equates to you better be prepared to deal with the consequences. Like him leaving or destroying you. She conveniently tells her husband his child is not his, in front of her brother who i guess is supposed to be the bodyguard. This chick......
No you take up for fam. my mother is soooo anti cheating, anti all that BS... but when I was younger she covered for me with my girl, she was close to my girl and still covered for me.

Especially when it comes to the women in ur family, u protect them... every one makes mistakes.

Dude might decide to keep playing dad, I wouldn't. I also wouldn't let my sis get beat in front of me. If she was smack a few times while i wasn't around, and not put in the hospital... in that case, i wouldn't say shyt.

eitherway, This is a trif bytch.... if she wanted she has him for 18years by law.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No you take up for fam. my mother is soooo anti cheating, anti all that BS... but when I was younger she covered for me with my girl, she was close to my girl and still covered for me.

Especially when it comes to the women in ur family, u protect them... every one makes mistakes.

Dude might decide to keep playing dad, I wouldn't. I also wouldn't let my sis get beat in front of me. If she was smack a few times while i wasn't around, and not put in the hospital... in that case, i wouldn't say shyt.

eitherway, This is a trif bytch.... if she wanted she has him for 18years by law.

Im sorry but you sound ridiculous. I dont take up for trash. People make mistakes? Some people shake their newborns because they cry too much. You take up for that? We both know theres a limit to how much you'll take up for your family and it just seems like as it concerns scandelous behavior that is emabrrassing to your family, you'll put up with a lot. Im not gonna defend a family member that just shamed us. A baby that isnt yours isnt, just a mistake. The only thing you can really do is protect her safety. Tellin her *well, you could own him for 18 years if you wanted* is going above and beyond the call of duty.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you got remarried and you caught your son in bed with his stepmother, would you, defend him no matter what?

:heh:

"thats ok son, people make mistakes*

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Me and a couple friends heard he was at the jail and drove up there, then learned they took him to the hospital. He collapsed again at the jail and they put him in psychiatric care for a couple day. We visited him and brehs...scariest shyt I ever seen. Dude was just...done.

They broke up, he's been in counseling ever since due to depression. He's doing better now compared to a few years ago but you gotta understand, he grew up without a father. And when he "became" a father he put his whole life into it, he loved his "son" and his life revolved around taking care of him. He always said he wanted to prove he was better than his father. He was about to marry that bytch too, he has a nice job and planned on getting a house and all that shyt. I've never seen someone that young dedicated to their family...never fukked around with other bytches, came home every night, etc

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't even touched a woman since then (5 years). We went to the club a few years ago trying to cheer him up/get him laid and he literally broke down crying after some chick was trying to dance with him. I've never seen someone so emotionally crushed. He's slowly getting better but I honestly believe he's gonna be a hermit for a long ass time.
:to:

Does he still keep in contact with the child? If he was there since the child was born I would think they would have a close bond even if he isn't the biological father.