My sister just told her husband that hes not the father of their son. Oh my gosh.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Your sister's husband got what he deserved, IMO :yeshrug:

Any man in 2013 who doesn't get that DNA test ASAP, deserves whatever happens afterwards :ufdup:. Don't care if it's a wife, girlfriend or random ho.

Dumb nikkas should know better now than to trust a woman's word, when good ol' reliable science is right there to show you what the truth is

:skip:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was gonna say my heart goes out to homie...but if they got back together he gets whatever is coming to him now. I am familiar with this situation and its is one of the most fukked up situations you can be put into when your in a relationship. Best to make an exit stage left, because you never view anything the same after something like this.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Thread title is STILL hilarious :russ:

I'm imagining dude saying "oh my gosh" while lookin' like
Katawa-Shoujo-General2183.jpeg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Me and a couple friends heard he was at the jail and drove up there, then learned they took him to the hospital. He collapsed again at the jail and they put him in psychiatric care for a couple day. We visited him and brehs...scariest shyt I ever seen. Dude was just...done.

They broke up, he's been in counseling ever since due to depression. He's doing better now compared to a few years ago but you gotta understand, he grew up without a father. And when he "became" a father he put his whole life into it, he loved his "son" and his life revolved around taking care of him. He always said he wanted to prove he was better than his father. He was about to marry that bytch too, he has a nice job and planned on getting a house and all that shyt. I've never seen someone that young dedicated to their family...never fukked around with other bytches, came home every night, etc

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't even touched a woman since then (5 years). We went to the club a few years ago trying to cheer him up/get him laid and he literally broke down crying after some chick was trying to dance with him. I've never seen someone so emotionally crushed. He's slowly getting better but I honestly believe he's gonna be a hermit for a long ass time.
:to:

Last edited by a moderator: