My sister just told her husband that hes not the father of their son. Oh my gosh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did you tell him to look on the bright side. At least he can stop dating a hoe and not pay child support.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
why would she tell him that with you in the room? Seems like that would be a private convo

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
why would she tell him that with you in the room? Seems like that would be a private convo

Probably cuz she knew he was gonna go off and needed someone to pull him off of her. Cuz this is the worst thing that you can tell a man. Especially one who wants to be a father to his child.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to:

He was about to beat the shyt outta her dumb ass. wow. He's my boy too. I had to hold him back. I never seen a man that furious. I think he broke everything in their room. 52 inch flat screen :rip:

i knew that lil boy looked like her ex smh damn

your sister is a ho and i would be just as furious:demonic:

is he leaving?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Probably cuz she knew he was gonna go off and needed someone to pull him off of her. Cuz this is the worst thing that you can tell a man. Especially one who wants to be a father to his child.

Ahhh yea, you're right breh. Damn

That shyt happened to my homie years ago. His bytch admitted his 6 year old kid wasn't his; the kid looks liked him, at least to me, and I would have never guessed. The father is some ex she drunkenly fukked a month after "becoming serious" with my homie.

My nikka is brolic, a real dude...but he said he collapsed on the floor. After awhile he got up, didn't say shyt, and literally drove to jail and asked them to arrest him. They asked why and he was like "if you don't I fear I might hurt or kill my girlfriend."
:damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhh yea, you're right breh. Damn

That shyt happened to my homie years ago. His bytch admitted his 6 year old kid wasn't his; the kid looks liked him, at least to me, and I would have never guessed. The father is some ex she drunkenly fukked a month after "becoming serious" with my homie.

My nikka is brolic, a real dude...but he said he collapsed on the floor. After awhile he got up, didn't say shyt, and literally drove to jail and asked them to arrest him. They asked why and he was like "if you don't I fear I might hurt or kill my girlfriend."
:damn:

worst thing ever, how did the story end up?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

she probably knew he would fukked her up if people werent there. If he hits her, i'll beat him up. but i can understand his frustration

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
worst thing ever, how did the story end up?

Me and a couple friends heard he was at the jail and drove up there, then learned they took him to the hospital. He collapsed again at the jail and they put him in psychiatric care for a couple day. We visited him and brehs...scariest shyt I ever seen. Dude was just...done.

They broke up, he's been in counseling ever since due to depression. He's doing better now compared to a few years ago but you gotta understand, he grew up without a father. And when he "became" a father he put his whole life into it, he loved his "son" and his life revolved around taking care of him. He always said he wanted to prove he was better than his father. He was about to marry that bytch too, he has a nice job and planned on getting a house and all that shyt. I've never seen someone that young dedicated to their family...never fukked around with other bytches, came home every night, etc

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't even touched a woman since then (5 years). We went to the club a few years ago trying to cheer him up/get him laid and he literally broke down crying after some chick was trying to dance with him. I've never seen someone so emotionally crushed. He's slowly getting better but I honestly believe he's gonna be a hermit for a long ass time.
:to: