Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
4K netflix discs are out? :ohhh:

:troll:
True Story:
I was at Bestbuy yesterday picking up gifts for my mother's birthday this week. I overheard a white gentlemen ask the bestbuy salesman for a 4K blu ray player. The salesman tells him, "Well we have this one here for $250, but I would recommend buying the Xbox One S for $50 more and you will get not only a blu ray player, but a great gaming system as well." The customer gave him the :stopitslime: and says " I think I'll PASS on the XBOX"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True Story:
I was at Bestbuy yesterday picking up gifts for my mother's birthday this week. I overheard a white gentlemen ask the bestbuy salesman for a 4K blu ray player. The salesman tells him, "Well we have this one here for $250, but I would recommend buying the Xbox One S for $50 more and you will get not only a blu ray player, but a great gaming system as well." The customer gave him the :stopitslime: and says " I think I'll PASS on the XBOX"

Smart man. :yeshrug:

2up5tg2.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
True Story:

Gotta be the Samsung at that price, it's going down to $200 on the 20th of this month.