My predictions for the 7 comic book movies dropping next year (rankings over/underrated)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're furious. Take a few deep breaths. Life is good bro. :pachaha:

Re'upping :sas1:

Most wouldn't happen if DC stans didn't believe anything "negative" or against the narrative was a result of some sort of shadow Marvel smear campaign conspiracy :mjlol: It always has to go back to Marvel or what Marvel are doing or have done with these cats :wow:

DC stanning conflicting with subconscious admission that Marvel are the standard right now results in a very toxic and volatile mixture :yeshrug:

:sas2:

Every fukkin time you dikk riders show your disney colored feathers. Knowing nothing about dr strange, hype based on nothing....the same fukkers in non-disney threads hating on fukkin teasers....this forum is so full of shyt.

I love it when they completely spaz out like this, the mind just cannot take it and simply overloads :banderas:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Shouldn't this read 2 DC films vs 5 Marvel films in 2016? I don't know how anyone can be subjective. I personally am looking forward to Batman Vs Superman and Suicide Squad. Not in a rush to see the Marvel films
at this point we pretty much know what we are getting from the marvel films, thats why my main interest is in the two movies you mentioned. I think SS has the potential to be the best of the bunch. Deadpool and Gambit are both wild cards

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: I'm a Marvel stan but I can be objective

How the movies will pan out from best the worst.

1. Dr Strange
2. Suicide Squad
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. X-Men
5. Batman v. Superman
6. Gambit
7. Deadpool

Most underrated: Dr Strange
Most Overrated: Batman v. Superman
Highest opening weekend: Batman v. Superman
Lowest opening weekend: Deadpool
Highest overall grossing: Captain America Civil War or Batman v. Superman: It's too close to call. I kinda think Captain America will have a slight edge.

Dr Strange and Suicide Squad are really 1 & 1a. Both movies will be the best because of the actors chosen and because these stories are new (risky) they were probably given more care. They will probably have the most non comic book feel to them as well. I would've rated Gambit higher but Fox has a meh track record when it comes to stand alone character movies.

I think Batman v. Superman will be the most overrated for the simple fact of how it came together. Everything about that whole universe just seems rushed. The Dark Knight trilogy is still fresh in peoples minds and it is a polarizing franchise. Batman retired. I don't really trust how they are building this universe neither. I expect more plot holes than MOS.

1. Doc Strange- average
2. Suicide Squad- surprise summer blockbuster
3. Captain America: Civil War- dope as hell, but overrated by Marvel Stans.
4. X-men: Apocalypse- as dope as DoFP, but underrated by Marvel Stans.
5. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice- as divisive as Man of Steel (love & hate)
6. Gambit- on the fence
7. Deadpool- enjoyable but forgettable.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I love it when they completely spaz out like this, the mind just cannot take it and simply overloads :banderas:
we gonna start doing scientific studies on them.

"Inferitority Complex: How the hate of Marvel influences the every day human interactions of the DC stan, a Coli Scientific Case Report"

:troll:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Personally, X-Men is at the top of the list. First Class and DOFP were very good(:pacspit:to those who shytted on Sentintels like they didn't put work in). I think all the movies will be great. I don't want to speak on Doctor Strange, it could be WS status or Thor status til I see something.:yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Shouldn't this read 2 DC films vs 5 Marvel films in 2016? I don't know how anyone can be subjective. I personally am looking forward to Batman Vs Superman and Suicide Squad. Not in a rush to see the Marvel films
Its 2 dc films

2 "Marvel films"

2 fox films

Marvel and fox dont make the same films